Social Security Confirmation Form

I usually receive a yearly information update form from the social security office in the u.s., however this year I have not yet received any request for an update from them at all. I just wonder is it just me not getting my mail or is the Coronavirus has stopped the requirement from SSI for this year? Any input is much appreciated I hate to be in the dark and has the check cut-off !

Same here. Not got yet. I put it down to the virus. I believe they send a second one again in September if, in fact, they sent one out earlier without response.

I am not worried yet but have a note to myself to download the form and mail it out myself if I don't get anything by the end of October. I guess you can do that now if you like.

I assume you mean the 7162 form you normally receive in June. As far as I know nobody (including me) have received them yet.

Info thus fare is that they have not been sent yet and unconfirmed info is that the suspension of your payment will not happen if they do not get it back.

Ongoing topic about it is here.

11 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Alternative method:

Advice elsewhere here was to use

FEQ=Thailand-LASTNAME in the Subject-line of the email

FEQ: Foreign Enforcement Questionnaire

That's what I did anyway. Got an automated reply of sorts. Nothing reassuring other than confirming receipt of an email.