BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Q&A session with the British Embassy Consular Team - ask your questions here!

Thaivisa will shortly be meeting with members of the British Embassy’s Consular Team. 

If you have any questions you would like us to ask on your behalf please post below. 

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Passports for Children born in Thailand (dual national)

Is this service still available in Bangkok?

• Like 2

Like many others with a current valid Thai Visa...I have become locked out of Thailand, and my property and my life there ......where I have been a resident 15 years....all flights now cancelled....luckily i have a work permit....

my Visa runs out on 28 August ...flights are scheduled to restart 29th August....Can I get an extension of 1 week ?

Due to the current Covid 19 restrictions we are unable to use the UK visa we got earlier this year for my wife. The visa expires in September due to it being issued/started 3 months earlier than our requested travel dates.

Will the end date be extended to all ow us to make the trip or will there be compensation/refund??

• Like 1

My 10 year old sons English passport has expired (he has dual Thai/English citizenship) I emailed the Consulate back in March concerning renewal but have had no reply. Am I able to renew his passport still or must we apply for a new one?