Jump to content
BANGKOK
longstebe

Best place for used bikes (pattaya)?

Recommended Posts

Hi All, 

 

I'm looking for some recommendations on used motorbike companies in and around pattaya/Jomtien. Looking for a PCX 150cc. Hopefully decent prices and good sales personnel. 

 

Cheers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Facebook groups. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

PJ Trading,  they advertise on Bahtsold.com...

 

I bought my bike from them last year, the prices are a bit high, but usually have low mileage and negotiate a bit, and , you can rent the bike for a week, then if you like to buy, rent money is discounted from sale price ..., paperwork help is very good too...

 

Edited by Agusts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This repair shop has good selection of bikes.

 

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 11.50.26 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Agusts said:

PJ Trading,  they advertise on Bahtsold.com...

 

I bought my bike from them last year, the prices are a bit high, but usually have low mileage and negotiate a bit, and , you can rent the bike for a week, then if you like to buy, rent money is discounted from sale price ..., paperwork help is very good too...

 

Cheers mate, I have contacted them via Line but with no reply. Had the wifey message them, they replied straight away 😂. Once out of quarantine, I'll take a trip up there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, papa al said:

This repair shop has good selection of bikes.

 

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 11.50.26 PM.png

Thanks pal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Agusts said:

you can rent the bike for a week, then if you like to buy, rent money is discounted from sale price ..., paperwork help is very good too...

That sounds like great service 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, longstebe said:

Cheers mate, I have contacted them via Line but with no reply. Had the wifey message them, they replied straight away 😂. Once out of quarantine, I'll take a trip up there. 

papa bought a bike from her.

Pailin

Fair + honest + knowledgeable.

https://www.pjtrading.shop/index.php?id_category=14&controller=category&orderby=reference&orderway=desc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...