BANGKOK
snoop1130

Exclusive: Trump gives Microsoft 45 days to clinch TikTok deal

I don't trust that app one bit, but I don't think Trump can outright ban it. I know his main reason is China.

I do find it weird that MS wants to buy tiktok though. 

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, mrfill said:

Will it be as successful as the Nokia acquisition or Windows Phone OS or Zune or Skype?

They sure know how to pick 'em...

You do realize MSFT is one of only a handful of companies that are at a market cap of over a trillion dollars right? How about Office 360, Azure, teams? 

Dan Ives who is a tech analyst who knows his stuff said that this acquisition will most likely add another $100 billion to their cap. I don't often pay that much attention to what an analyst says except for this guy has been spot on for the years I have followed him. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 8.23.28 PM.png

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So let me get this right, you are quite OK with the POTUS meddling in the markets so long as you make money out of it.

Don't hate the player hate the game. I merely maneuver around obstacles. It's actually the dems at the state level making me the most money. They have killed off all the small players and sent that money right into the big tech companies I invest in. So if you want to play the blame game took a look at the dems.

They have made the richest companies on the planet richer by a lot. I don't invest my politics I simply maneuver the ship however I think it works out best. I could really care less if there is a moral stance about Trump and Microsoft. Much like I don't care that Microsoft is a very liberal woke company. 

It's just business.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1