BANGKOK

Has anyone had any visa renewal dealings with Thai Visa Center? Thanks in advance. 

Lots of  unsolicited emails from Grace, never contacted them tho.

They're definitely playing on the dramatics.

This means if you apply for a visa NOW then the visa will START FROM SEPT 27TH.

We do not know how long this will be honored so please contact us ASAP if you would like to proceed. There is NO REASON for you to delay anymore, and delaying can only cause problems.

Personally, I'd wait until there's an official announcement wrt to then end of the amnesty. Be it on 26th September or a later date. 

30 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

They're definitely playing on the dramatics.

Personally, I'd wait until there's an official announcement wrt to then end of the amnesty. Be it on 26th September or a later date. 

My retirement visa doesn't expire until 2nd week in Sept,,, just wanted to get it done,, before the stampede,,, if this is the last amnesty. 

2 minutes ago, Kildonan said:

My retirement visa doesn't expire until 2nd week in Sept,,, just wanted to get it done,, before the stampede,,, if this is the last amnesty. 

If extending your expiry date will stay the same for next year, so no point delaying, 

Has anyone had any visa renewal dealings with Thai Visa Center? Thanks in advance. 

don't deal with anybody that does not want face to face conversation, if they don't have the manner to talk to you, instead of using automated tele, they don't deserved your money

5 minutes ago, moontang said:

Kind of a bombshell in the TVF world.  

I see a rush of GoFundMe pages targeting 800k baht coming soon

On 8/4/2020 at 9:05 AM, Kildonan said:

I would get on with it soon, maybe 2nd week of August.... I presume you mean retirement extension. Last amnesty or not, I suspect further news will come late and the immigration rush will still happen.

Please continue in the topic running here:

//Closed//