Neighbor plants growing into my house! (need reco weed killer)

Hello folks, as u can see on attached Pic, on the edge of blue roof their weeds are growing onto my side. 

Seems they do not live here anymore for like 2 yrs and the place is being abandoned. Their mailbox is full and documents scattered inside them porch. 

I don't have any exp with any gardenings, but pouring some weed killer chemi onto them will kill em? 

What brand is good and cheap? (from Thai shops only) 

Also I have a water tank around the weed, it won't contaminate right...? 

Kool

IMG_20200804_093434.jpg

Use something like this:-

4193750_WeedKiller.jpg.06d90dbe7d4e1ab7b32ddb97f7b3d65f.jpg

Dilute with water and use a sprayer to spray all over the weed leaves and as there is no one next door poke the sprayer over the wall and give a good spraying to all the plants growing up the up and along the other side of the wall. 

Sprayer.jpg.935aee5cac0df56e0a8dcc7380403dd8.jpg

You may not see results for maybe a week, depending how tough the plant is but this stuff does work. Choose a windless day as you don't want the killer droplets to go all over the place killing at innocent plants at random :w00t:

Keep the equipment as you probably have to do it several times a year, specially in the rainy season. :smile:

On 8/4/2020 at 3:40 PM, villageidiotY2K said:

Theres a wall between us and I can't just jump in there... 

IMG_20200804_103816.jpg

There's a gap above wall and below roof. Cut the plants as far down as you can reach when standing on a ladder. Repeat as necessary.

If it's a weed, just pull it and it should break off low down, or even come out of the ground.

Don't use weed killer if possible, but if necessary just use it over the wall and not on your roof.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, villageidiotY2K said:

Oh dear lord Jesus, I don't have the energy and might to do all that stuff. As I'm a farang keenok I don't wanna spend big bucks on ladders, spray equipments etc just for those greeny weeds. I will just let it grow. There won't be any problems right?? I'm renting this property

People have taken the time and trouble to answer you.

If that is your attitude why did you bother to post the question in the first place?

:post-4641-1156693976:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We had a similar problem with our neighbour, and my wife and maid (this will sound very counter-intuitive) poured about 4 bags of the strongest fertilizer they could find around the bottom of the tree. Leaves started turning yellow within days, and a month later it was dead. Apparently the fertilizer burns the roots so badly it can't get water and nutrients from the soil.

• Like 1

If you cant get to the top of that (short) wall to cut or pull out those vines (as a wise poster suggested) then how were you going to get on to your roof to spray the chemicals, or more importantly, where were you planning on spraying them?

I've never been one for gardening, but Madam Moon has a simple solution. Outsource it!

She has several 'uncles'  who are happy to come round and tackle issues such as this for very modest fees. She's happy, I'm happy and we're contributing our little bit to the village economy.

It's a win win all round.