JOMTIEN NEW GYM ? A new fitness club seems to open soon at Jomtien ? Near Family mart on Thapraya road

scoupeo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Wongkitlo said:

I go to gym out of town on the Laem chabang side.  One of the nicest gyms have been to - great serviced equipment, pool.  Used by Thais. I'm  the only farung there. In the evenings the car park is full with people going to classes upstairs. Maybe the Jomtien gym  think they can cater for the Thais who want to exercise.

not sure in what your reply will be useful to anybody in this world ?

and driving out of town to visit a $hit Thai gym is not exactly what people who really know what is a good gym expect...

how much do you pay for your $hit gym ? I hope that it's free at least ! to be worth going so far training on old dirty equipment :-)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scoupeo said:

not sure in what your reply will be useful to anybody in this world ?

and driving out of town to visit a $hit Thai gym is not exactly what people who really know what is a good gym expect...

how much do you pay for your $hit gym ? I hope that it's free at least ! to be worth going so far training on old dirty equipment ????

You stated in your original post that it is brave opening a new gym at this time and obviously from your attitude you didn't expect anyone to comment on your opinion. I probably should have quoted you but I thought it would be obvious that  I was commenting about the economics of opening a new gym now. Does it occur to you that not everyone on Jomtien is a farung and maybe they opened expecting Thai customers or do you think all Thais are hookers with no money? So how  do you base your statement about Thai gyms? I have been in several Thai gyms with complete luxury. I particularly liked Bangkok Sukumvit Fitness First . I have attached a photo of my local gym. The other one up the road is a bit too expensive for me. The gym floor is quite nice and the Sauna but I don't like the Steam room  or the swimming pool. The spa in the pool at my local gym is really nice and the girls are a lot friendlier. Not everyone lives in central Pattaya.

FB_IMG_1598536319891.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Fujionrye said:

Checked it out today. All new high end equipment, free weights, treadmills, elliptical. Best equipped gym I've seen here. Hope they last. Promo until the end of the month. 

yes it looks great ! But still missing some machiens / weights for hardcore gym.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wongkitlo said:

You stated in your original post that it is brave opening a new gym at this time and obviously from your attitude you didn't expect anyone to comment on your opinion. I probably should have quoted you but I thought it would be obvious that  I was commenting about the economics of opening a new gym now. Does it occur to you that not everyone on Jomtien is a farung and maybe they opened expecting Thai customers or do you think all Thais are hookers with no money? So how  do you base your statement about Thai gyms? I have been in several Thai gyms with complete luxury. I particularly liked Bangkok Sukumvit Fitness First . I have attached a photo of my local gym. The other one up the road is a bit too expensive for me. The gym floor is quite nice and the Sauna but I don't like the Steam room  or the swimming pool. The spa in the pool at my local gym is really nice and the girls are a lot friendlier. Not everyone lives in central Pattaya.

FB_IMG_1598536319891.jpg

The Rompo gym at 4000 / month ?

This one is clearly a scam for idiots who know nothing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...