Love is not Tourism: Petition lobbies Thai govt to allow unmarried couples to enter Thailand

webfact

2 hours ago, alyx said:

Good luck with that...not many countries do consider these couples. I see many hassles with that

Once the relationship is established, if it can be proven, what kind of visa will be issued ?

A crucial matter, which may upset some, the list includes gay couples as, they too, are not tourists but lovers.

555 and that is only the tip of the Iceberg

Maybe a "Love Visa"? Though I prefer to go along with Stephen Stills..."If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with". Plenty of fish here...

• Haha 2

What is interesting is that the number of ASQ hotels now stands at 34. Bearing in mind the difficulties of getting a flight into Thailand one wonders why the number has been increasing. I think it went up to 29 from 24 last Friday. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Prince77 said:

"Safely open the Thai borders for Love!" 555

Up to now Thailand does not want any foreigner to return no matter what reason they claim to have. I am an investor, have a company, 15 Thai people employed but due to Covid I could not extend my work permit and it expired and so did my visa - mission nearly impossible to return.

Apply for Elite Visa all the work done for you cost starts

Bht 500,000 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, alyx said:

Good luck with that...not many countries do consider these couples. I see many hassles with that

Once the relationship is established, if it can be proven, what kind of visa will be issued ?

A crucial matter, which may upset some, the list includes gay couples as, they too, are not tourists but lovers.

555 and that is only the tip of the Iceberg

Either marriage should be the requirement or documentation showing at least 2 years of the people (straight or gay people) being In a committed relationship in Thailand. 

I think there is a need to increase the available capacity of quarantine facilities to get people with retirement visa and people  normally living in Thailand in a long term committed relationship.

2 hours ago, thailand49 said:

It is in Thai couldn't see where I could have it translated to English?

The link opened for me in English.  Try opening it in Google Chrome and translate the page?  Anyway, fields are to fill in your first name, last name, and email address, respectfully.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Its all in English on my computer , must be your computer settings 

Depends which country you are in. I get really annoyed at Facebook when Im in Thailand as it often opens in Thai. Also the tabs are in Thai so I dont know where to go to change the language!.....ggrrrrrrr!

3 minutes ago, SunsetT said:

Depends which country you are in. I get really annoyed at Facebook when Im in Thailand as it often opens in Thai. Also the tabs are in Thai so I dont know where to go to change the language!.....ggrrrrrrr!

Can be done , try setting your computers location to your home Country or something and everything comes up in English or whatever your Countrys language is 

• Like 1