Investigation panel pushes for ‘Boss’ case to be reopened

webfact

19 hours ago, petedk said:

He must have had sticky/faulty brakes. Slow, fast, slow depending on where he was seen and who saw him.

Ferrari vehicles of that era would have ECU, electronic control unit or other diagnostic electronics that record, such things as speed, engine rpm, which gear,brake application and much more.

Probably much too late now, and if Thai Police were ever to analyse , would find that unit was faulty.

Oh well!!!!????####$$$$$$$$

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, scorecard said:

So the very very obvious question why wasn't he charged with having cocaine in his system right at the very start?

Because there was no plastic bag found.......555

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, sead said:

R rAnd they are going to put him in jail, Mark my words. But it will be a lesser charge of some months just to please the crowd. And like always everyone will be happy 

He will do his time at the local temple just like other guilty people of importance do, just ask Suthep how it works.

For all of those elected leaders & officials involved, implicated in this scenario you are doing yourselves no favors, this is a complete and utterly shameful situation. Both the Thai people and international community are shocked at the complete lack of integrity shown in this hit and run case. When is Thailand’s new government going to stop these situations occurring, stamp out corruption and move into the world of transparency. Believe me, you as a nation will benefit a lot more than you realise, just because you are an elected official or an officer of the law it doesn’t give you the right to break the law. Come on Thailand it’s time to wake up!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happyman567 said:

I never seen anyone like the prosecutors office trying to get somebody off the hook like they are trying with this guy Why cant they pick him up Why?

C'mon Einstein, you can work it out.

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2020 at 1:52 AM, bluesofa said:

I thought the figure of 170kph was the one everyone has been quoting for years, not 80kph?

What a joke!!!  New evidence not included in the original police report?  Wonder why?

Folks here have been posting about the 170 kph speed estimate for a long time, based on some kind of report done by.... a Chula academic???

But at least, now the winds of long belated justice "appear" to be blowing in the right/just direction....for the moment.

I wonder, if the guy ever does end up being re-charged or having new charges filed against him, does the family have a money-back guarantee on whatever prior contributions they may have made???

Or would it be... "Sorry, we tried and did our best... But we can't maintain the cover-up any more. Don't worry though. He'll end up being sentenced just to community service and then skip out on doing his required hours at a hospital, while the hospital will certify he was there."  Remember that?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Baggy said:

Ferrari vehicles of that era would have ECU, electronic control unit or other diagnostic electronics that record, such things as speed, engine rpm, which gear,brake application and much more.

Probably much too late now, and if Thai Police were ever to analyse , would find that unit was faulty.

Oh well!!!!????####$$$$$$$

Of course it was faulty, if you check Ferrari service bookings, you would find it was due in the following day to rectify the fault in the onboard comp. system. 

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

What a joke!!!  New evidence not included in the original police report?  Wonder why?

Folks here have been posting about the 170 kph speed estimate for a long time, based on some kind of report done by.... a Chula academic???

But at least, now the winds of long belated justice "appear" to be blowing in the right/just direction....for the moment.

I wonder, if the guy ever does end up being re-charged or having new charges filed against him, does the family have a money-back guarantee on whatever prior contributions they may have made???

Or would it be... "Sorry, we tried and did our best... But we can't maintain the cover-up any more. Don't worry though. He'll end up being sentenced just to community service and then skip out on doing his required hours at a hospital, while the hospital will certify he was there."  Remember that?

As you say, "for the moment."  Fingers crossed.  About time!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.   Now, how about that supposed Red note to Interpol................... that was or was not done!!!!!  Anyone looking for that?  No hurry.  S.O.L. is not until 2027.    Just take your time and cross all the "T's" and dot all the "I's".  No mistakes please!!!!

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Of course it was faulty, if you check Ferrari service bookings, you would find it was due in the following day to rectify the fault in the onboard comp. system. 

Where is the car?  Crushed and gone???????  Go on, surprise me!!!  (I hope I'm not being too cynical here, am I?)

Edited by The Deerhunter

7 hours ago, chicowoodduck said:

I for one hope the case goes on for years.......it is one of the best Thai comedy routines I have ever read...keeps me smiling and laughing all the time.....????????????????????????????????????

Now if they could just add the traditional cartoon sound effect noises to give it an air of authenticity.. ???? 

27 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Where is the car?  Crushed and gone???????  Go on, surprise me!!!  (I hope I'm not being too cynical here, am I?)

Of course not -after such a low speed impact it buffed out with a bit of T cut and a certain official is looking after it driving it around to 'keep the battery charged' for when the acquitted owner returns...

• Haha 2

Well... 80 km/h or 170 km/h, it is already too quick at 80 km/h, but never mind, the real big problem is that:

1/ A policeman (and maybe a dad who has a family also...) is dead because of that.

2/ Instead, the crazy driver did not stop to rescue the person he ran over (police officer or not, we make a mistake, we stop and we help, that's the first level to access a honorable human life, we have to assume our mistake any time, and assist people request assistance for life, we have to do that as honorable human), he fled like a coward, like a poor criminal.

He must be severely judged as such: a criminal who flees his responsibilities and who occasioned the death of a law enforcement representative of the Kingdom of Thailand, then pay for life for the family of the deceased, and spend at least 10 years in jail, maybe more ...

The fact that he is rich must not interfere with his responsibilities as a man whom he has fled and which he must face.

There cannot be any aggravating circumstances which would allow him to find any sympathy whatsoever because of a life of bad luck or abuse. On the contrary ... he had everything to succeed without rowing hard, instead, he crushes the police and flees.

Game over.

Please, policemen and justice: protect us, honorable people from this kind of lucky monster, do it to justify your reason for being in this position of responsibility, and become credible in the eyes of the honorable human's world.

32 minutes ago, jerolamo said:

Well... 80 km/h or 170 km/h, it is already too quick at 80 km/h, but never mind, the real big problem is that:

1/ A policeman (and maybe a dad who has a family also...) is dead because of that.

2/ Instead, the crazy driver did not stop to rescue the person he ran over (police officer or not, we make a mistake, we stop and we help, that's the first level to access a honorable human life, we have to assume our mistake any time, and assist people request assistance for life, we have to do that as honorable human), he fled like a coward, like a poor criminal.

He must be severely judged as such: a criminal who flees his responsibilities and who occasioned the death of a law enforcement representative of the Kingdom of Thailand, then pay for life for the family of the deceased, and spend at least 10 years in jail, maybe more ...

The fact that he is rich must not interfere with his responsibilities as a man whom he has fled and which he must face.

There cannot be any aggravating circumstances which would allow him to find any sympathy whatsoever because of a life of bad luck or abuse. On the contrary ... he had everything to succeed without rowing hard, instead, he crushes the police and flees.

Game over.

Please, policemen and justice: protect us, honorable people from this kind of lucky monster, do it to justify your reason for being in this position of responsibility, and become credible in the eyes of the honorable human's world.

Sounds like a skit for comedy hour????

On 8/4/2020 at 9:37 AM, rkidlad said:

Well done to everyone who did kick up a fuss and who rightly condemned this decision. He won't be coming back to Thailand anytime soon, and his family are losing face quicker then they're losing cash for handing out bribes. 

They weren't handing out bribes, they were investing in his future...

• Haha 1