Jump to content
BANGKOK
dastakantattaka

Deceptive sense of security

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

China, for instance, is actually not as safe as it presents itself. It's not in terms of the virus, but in terms of crime. How does it manage to present itself as a safe country? By sensoring what's allowed to be reported on TV, internet, newspapers. Thus, almost no one is aware about the crime, except those who witness it with their owns eyes.

 

How has Thailand managed to fight off the virus thus becoming viewed as a country that's been successful against the virus? The same thing - don't allow to report, or don't allow to report too much, of what's going on.  That's my opinion.

Edited by dastakantattaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dastakantattaka said:

The same thing - don't allow to report, or don't allow to report too much, of what's going on.  That's my opinion.

I 100% agree with you mate. But be prepared for the 'Thailand's governments doing covid great brigade' to get on here soon ! Thailand has done a pathetic 10,700 tests per million, UK 246,000 per million. Thailand 750,000 tests - uk near 17,000,000. THAILAND IS 143 RD ON TEST PER MILLION. No wonder they are doing so well. 550,000 people die in Thailand every year - which means that this year alone about 320,000 have died - take that off the tests assuming the dead were tested, and now Thai testing is only about 400,000, or about 0.5% of the population ! UK about 25%. The fact workers arriving back from Thailand to nearby countries that have been working in Thailand and tested positive is clear evidence that it is IN Thailand and being ignored

 

Thailand 3,321 +1 58   3,142 121 1 48 0.8 749,213 10,731 69,816,463
UK 305,623   46,210   N/A N/A 86 4,500 680 16,717,684 246,141

67,919,112

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RichardColeman said:

The fact workers arriving back from Thailand to nearby countries that have been working in Thailand and tested positive is clear evidence that it is IN Thailand and being ignored

How many people have returned to their own Countries from Thailand and have been found to be carrying the virus ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

I 100% agree with you mate. But be prepared for the 'Thailand's governments doing covid great brigade' to get on here soon ! Thailand has done a pathetic 10,700 tests per million, UK 246,000 per million. Thailand 750,000 tests - uk near 17,000,000. THAILAND IS 143 RD ON TEST PER MILLION. No wonder they are doing so well. 550,000 people die in Thailand every year - which means that this year alone about 320,000 have died - take that off the tests assuming the dead were tested, and now Thai testing is only about 400,000, or about 0.5% of the population ! UK about 25%. The fact workers arriving back from Thailand to nearby countries that have been working in Thailand and tested positive is clear evidence that it is IN Thailand and being ignored

 

Thailand 3,321 +1 58   3,142 121 1 48 0.8 749,213 10,731 69,816,463
UK 305,623   46,210   N/A N/A 86 4,500 680 16,717,684 246,141

67,919,112

And the reason why the UK and other European countries haven't included Thailand in their 'green zone', fit-to-fly, no-quarantine list.

 

What else do you lot want? A decent head on your pint?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...