Can 2 spotlights be wired from this?

bbabythai

The elec guys have finished doing the wiring. I am paying for 2 spotlights in each area. I noticed in the area depicted in the photo that there are only 2 wires (blue and white) and not 4 wires for the 2 intended spotlights. Can 2 spotlights be hooked up to these 2 wires only. I was suspicious because each downlight in the ceiling has the same 2 wires (ie they are allocated 2 wires for each light). 

Thanks

IMG_1417.jpg

34 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

No problem, as long as you don’t need them individually switched, I have 14 lights on a single line and 42 on the neutral.

Yes, it might work. Neither safe nor recommended, though.

9 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, it might work. Neither safe nor recommended, though.

I'm assuming that the lights are on separate switches rather than separate breakers so it's not a borrowed neutral. 

No risk of a disconnected neutral becoming unexpectedly live if the breaker is off.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I'm assuming that the lights are on separate switches rather than separate breakers so it's not a borrowed neutral. 

No risk of a disconnected neutral becoming unexpectedly live if the breaker is off.

That´s right. If you only can trust it.

I am assuming that all electricity in Thailand have greater risk than normal, and almost never believe that anything is done the right way. ????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

That´s right. If you only can trust it.

Indeed.

I'm confident that we don't have any borrowed neutrals, I supervised the installation myself.

Unknown electrical system, main breaker off before mucking around. Even that isn't an absolute guarantee as many A/C and water heater installers hook on to the incoming cables if they are more convenient than the distribution board ???? Voltstick / neon before fingers on every wire.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Indeed.

I'm confident that we don't have any borrowed neutrals, I supervised the installation myself.

Unknown electrical system, main breaker off before mucking around. Even that isn't an absolute guarantee as many A/C and water heater installers hook on to the incoming cables if they are more convenient than the distribution board ???? Voltstick / neon before fingers on every wire.

I know. ???? 

Always do everything myself, even if they say we are not allowed to. Even totally re-wired the house of my wifes mother and father. That was an unfathomable mess. ????