Cabinet approves new law to unlock medical cannabis industry

snoop1130

16 minutes ago, mr mr said:

my doubt is the ability to grow premium medical grade. from cheap neighbor labor to boot ? yikes ill pass the dutchie to the right.

I thought it was to the left hand side?I must have smoked too many bongs!Nah I could never smoke too many bongs from what I remember.Intensive baby sitting the hired help and excellent pay rewards for those that do it right would be a powerful incentive plus they are farmers I think one would really only require good genetic stock and loads of cow manure and a good broth and lots of water and an early start about one month after the shortest day to start the seedlings and the rest is just lots of tender loving care and Bob's you're uncle.Tonight I'll be dreaming of a green Christmas!

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

cannabis-derived medicines, increasing Thailand’s competitiveness in the market and boosting development to benefit the public.

They wanna get a move on then .. the market's well loaded with every conceivable product to do with it already so they are gonna have to have something special to cut into it .. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Cabinet today approved an amendment to the Narcotic Act allowing registered patients, Thai traditional medicine businesses, and farmers to access medical cannabis, Government Spokesperson Narumon Pinyosinwat said.

Cabinet went on to say "Yeah, like man, wees approved dis without like man any worries", before asking asking for some reggae cd's and some chocolate

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, YetAnother said:

you have to be kidding; that is 30 percent of the populace; you have just made it legal ; yeah ????; my dealers are now farmers ?? only in thailand

Your dealers would come under "Medical Healers" a category mentioned in another news story.I myself prefer the "farmer" category.  

13 minutes ago, DerekJ said:

Awesome nice!!! The legal cannabis I’ve been buying here for the past year is great but now maybe we’ll be able to get the good California and Canadian stuff here as well. By the way my supplier has been importing it legally from California for over a year. 

Any links?555555Just kidding,but not really kidding!Good price?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Cabinet approves new law to unlock medical cannabis industry

The PM has destroyed Thailand so why not go the whole way, no economy, no tourism.. so lets try anything to make a fast baht!

2 minutes ago, mr mr said:

no they haven't.

I think they comes under the special Anutin ( A New Tin?) Clause of he can do anything for anybody he wants because he holds the power of government in his hands and if he is getting his cut then it's legal.

21 minutes ago, GeorgeCross said:

they've already got a world leading brand..

they just need to re-launch it:

Unknown-1.jpeg.7ee55f2f00158f05807cbab914da5e30.jpeg

thanks for letting us all know your age and the last time you indulged. that old myth is silly in today's modern cannabis market. primo thai stick is b or c grade at best. 

2 hours ago, DerekJ said:

Awesome nice!!! The legal cannabis I’ve been buying here for the past year is great but now maybe we’ll be able to get the good California and Canadian stuff here as well. By the way my supplier has been importing it legally from California for over a year. 

Not sure I would be posting that up but I feel ya ;)

I live in Colorado and was in first state to legalize it in 2010 - they have stated that the new taxes on it has already surpassed 1 billion dollars in state revenues in 10 years / will the Thai government use the money in a good way or not ??

Under the new act, drug manufacturers will also be able to export more cannabis-derived medicines, increasing Thailand’s competitiveness in the market and boosting development to benefit the public.

????????????????????????????????????????

Benefit the public, yeah right . The only ones that will benefit from this are themselfs , in wich way will the public benefit from this ????? If you are to much of a compatetor they will simply close you down and punish you by some made up law . 

Edited by Nanaplaza666
Wasnt done yet
  • Like 1