Sign O The Times

Pattaya Spotter

I just wonder where the "punters" should come from, as there are no Airlines serving Europe to Thailand.
I suppose the "punters" will have to come from the Isaan. Resident Isaan-Farangs. Slim pickings, as their budget is usually controlled by their "Thai-Wifey's".

If this Corona-Thing has any benefit, it is certainly the fact that the "Bar-Fine-Syndrome" has finally come to an end.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

Ibar has been selling 39 baht beers for the last 3-4 years to my knowledge, so sign of the times is no inflation or discount due to pandemic lol

Correct, and they have always had the staff carrying signs up and down Walking Street.

Must admit, I thought there had to be a catch the first time I went, but the only one I could find was that there was no Leo, so had to make do with SML.

There was also no Beer Condoms, which was no problem as I carry my own.

Pizzas were decent for 99 baht also.

Edited by TaaSaparot
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

Ibar has been selling 39 baht beers for the last 3-4 years to my knowledge, so sign of the times is no inflation or discount due to pandemic lol

20191111_203016.jpg

Yeah because before 10PM there is nobody in Ibar. Stay after 10pm and expect a very hefty bill.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Yes...you are right my op conclusion was incorrect as it seems the price of 39 baht has nothing to do with the current Covid situation.

I thought ibar was a freelance place without the bar fines you mentioned, I could

be wrong as I've only been in a couple of times and wasn't after company.

6 hours ago, shy coconut said:

I thought ibar was a freelance place without the bar fines you mentioned, I could

be wrong as I've only been in a couple of times and wasn't after company.

That's a couple more times than I've been in so I can't say.