Extend Again?

Hello All,

Just a question about attempting another extension.

I arrived in march visa exempt, which i then extended for 2 months at the end of march for visiting my kids.

Im not married, im wondering if i could apply again for another extension. I know this is usually not possible. But given the situation at the moment, is it worth a shot?

Or should i wait until september to see if another amnesty will be given / make plans to exit Thailand?

I know the british embassy will not give extension letters anymore, so im screwed really, i beleive.

Just had a bit of a senior moment.  reading your subject title, for some reason, and just for a fleeting moment,  I thought that you had a disappointing result from a penis extension and was looking for medical advice on repeating the surgery.  Sorry, off topic I know. I will go lie down for a while.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pilotman said:

Just had a bit of a senior moment.  reading your subject title, for some reason, and just for a fleeting moment,  I thought that you had a disappointing result from a penis extension and was looking for medical advice on repeating the surgery.  Sorry, off topic I know. I will go lie down for a while.  

I already had that done, and yes it was dissapointing.????

• Haha 1

There is no waiver of the one 60 day extension rule per entry to the country.

If you did not apply for a 30 day extension of your 30 day visa exempt entry you should able to apply for it.

I think the UK embassy will start doing the letters again after immigration informs them they are needed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you did not apply for a 30 day extension of your 30 day visa exempt entry you should able to apply for it.

I think the UK embassy will start doing the letters again after immigration informs them they are needed.

Thank you @ubonjoe

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They can't issue the letters if they have to declare that there are no flights to the UK because that would be a false statement as things stand right now. That's also the reason given by the German Embassy.

1 minute ago, FlyingThai said:

They can't issue the letters if they have to declare that there are no flights to the UK because that would be a false statement as things stand right now. That's also the reason given by the German Embassy.

That declaration would only be needed if immigration said it is required.

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That declaration would only be needed if immigration said it is required.

Correct and that's what the last requirement was, hence the denial of most embassies to issue any more letters. Oh well let's see what their "plan" is if you can call it that.

I have an Elite Visa in the works but the THB shot up like crazy vs USD and we're now talking $16,150 / 500k Thb. Not gonna happen unless the Baht comes down again.