500K for 14 days?! Luxury hotels for well heeled Thais and foreigners announced for "alternative quarantine"

webfact

2 minutes ago, bodga said:

Yeah I  like it  so  much I  booked a  whole  month????

You could do some international tourism and spend 14days in each country. I'm surprised TAT hasn't started their Quarantine Tourism Hub campaign yet. Where are they? In quarantine?

Edited by DrTuner

I don't like it but if things aren't back to normal by December I'm probably going to do it. I'll go for one of the cheaper options. 

I'm hoping that when so few people take up this offer, some kind of home self-isolation is allowed at some point. I'd quite happily do that. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, wmlc said:

Before judging,

I actually read the article ????

The rates seem fair to me considering the package! cheaper than a "normal" stay in the same hotel :thumbsup:

I shall ostracise myself for eternity for being a minority ????  

• Like 2

What they should do is test everyone when they get off the plane. If everyone passes on the plane, let everyone quarantine at home for 14 days. Give them the App if necessary.

But, if anyone on the plane tests positive for COVID.. then the whole plane has to go into government quarantine for 14 days either at a cheap government facility or one of these higher end options at their own cost.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2