Thailand lotto system.

2 is 1

In Loei has huge demonstration front off where they pick up lotto ticket's to sell! People who have quota get huge profit , whitout need do nothing!

People ask why coverment officer's and already rich people have that quota! And get even more money from back off poor people!

Who have quota buy from coverment about 70 bth/ticket and sell to reseller's 88-91 bth/ticket. If good number get even more. Like famous monk birthday, princess day etc. So why need quota system, coverment move money to rich people again whit this system!

• Like 1

It is also well to consider, when buying, the fact that the total print out of paper tickets have to be divided up.  So if there were 760,000 (random number for illustration purposes only) tickets printed, each province only gets 10,000 tickets.  Those 10,000 are divided up by city.  And if there are 1000 cities in the province, your city will get 10.   So your odds of winning are not just the number of digits factorial, they are further reduced by distribution.  You favorite number in Chiangrai may be being sold in Pattani.   GOOD LUCK.

53 minutes ago, noise said:

It is also well to consider, when buying, the fact that the total print out of paper tickets have to be divided up.  So if there were 760,000 (random number for illustration purposes only) tickets printed, each province only gets 10,000 tickets.  Those 10,000 are divided up by city.  And if there are 1000 cities in the province, your city will get 10.   So your odds of winning are not just the number of digits factorial, they are further reduced by distribution.  You favorite number in Chiangrai may be being sold in Pattani.   GOOD LUCK.

Where you get your numbers? They print 74 million ticket's bi-weekly lotto!

And this how they share ticket's!

• Association of Retired GLO Employees: 2,129,800 tickets
  • GLO Co-op Store: 298,100
  • Government Lottery Vendor's Association (Disabled): 664,700
  • Disabled Lottery Vendor's Association (Thailand): 513,400
  • War Veteran's Association: 2,350,000
  • Police and Families Welfare Foundation: 500,000
  • National Council on Welfare of Thailand: 1,353,900
  • To provinces via provincial governors: 28,000,000
  • Misc foundations, organizations, associations, legal entities: 22,000,000
  • Haha 1

It would be nice if someone from the English newspapers were reading this. They could do a story on how the system works, who has control, how the tickets are distributed, how fair that distribution is, who makes money, what's legal and illegal, what the government expects sellers do and what is actually being done, what the price should actually be, where the profits actually go, what happens to the unclaimed lottery tickets, etc. And in addition, it would be nice to know of the history of the lottery on the topic of corruption. Has it ever been rigged? Why is it so hard to find the big winners from any period in over the past decades considering they have many big winners every two weeks winning from 10k, 50k, 100k up to millions. Not many people can actually name someone who won big. Well, anyways they should look into this in English as it would make a good piece for the papers. They've probably done it in the past but it's time for a new article. Khaosod English being a bit more critical would be a good paper to do it.

4 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

Where you get your numbers? They print 74 million ticket's bi-weekly lotto!

And this how they share ticket's!

• Association of Retired GLO Employees: 2,129,800 tickets
  • GLO Co-op Store: 298,100
  • Government Lottery Vendor's Association (Disabled): 664,700
  • Disabled Lottery Vendor's Association (Thailand): 513,400
  • War Veteran's Association: 2,350,000
  • Police and Families Welfare Foundation: 500,000
  • National Council on Welfare of Thailand: 1,353,900
  • To provinces via provincial governors: 28,000,000
  • Misc foundations, organizations, associations, legal entities: 22,000,000

So the odds are 74 million to 1. But intelligent people never look at it that way. 

Someone has to win it and I am the one.

Anyway, that's my stupid reasoning each month I buy the tickets.

Got the secret number from burned body ashes a couple of years ago. Coming soon.

14 minutes ago, TooBigToFit said:

Has it ever been rigged? 

I seem to remember one of the guys the movie Air America was based on (the Robert Downey character) ended up working on the Thai lottery and being deported for fixing it. 

15 minutes ago, TooBigToFit said:

It would be nice if someone from the English newspapers were reading this. They could do a story on how the system works, who has control, how the tickets are distributed, how fair that distribution is, who makes money, what's legal and illegal, what the government expects sellers do and what is actually being done, what the price should actually be, where the profits actually go, what happens to the unclaimed lottery tickets, etc. And in addition, it would be nice to know of the history of the lottery on the topic of corruption. Has it ever been rigged? Why is it so hard to find the big winners from any period in over the past decades considering they have many big winners every two weeks winning from 10k, 50k, 100k up to millions. Not many people can actually name someone who won big. Well, anyways they should look into this in English as it would make a good piece for the papers. They've probably done it in the past but it's time for a new article. Khaosod English being a bit more critical would be a good paper to do it.

Having glanced at the organisations who gain from having distribution rights (post #7) I would suggest that you don't "rock the boat". There are some jolly influential and well connected organisations on that list.

Sleeping dogs and all that!

57 minutes ago, carlyai said:

So the odds are 74 million to 1. But intelligent people never look at it that way. 

Someone has to win it and I am the one.

Anyway, that's my stupid reasoning each month I buy the tickets.

Got the secret number from burned body ashes a couple of years ago. Coming soon.

Im not buy Thai lotto! I make online every week Eurojackpot! Almost same odds and can win 90 million €.

Little different LOL. 6 million bth or 3240000000 bth and cost less only 72 bth/line!