Cattle fly control: help required

Flies seem to love cattle, especially some parts of their head (eyes, ears...), a constant aggression which quickly becomes a real nuisance.

I am looking for an efficient spray to keep the damn flies at bay, EASY to make, since I can't find any to buy over the counter, or online.

Your suggestions are welcome.

You can get fly spray ,do you have cattle feed shop near you they should have some ,you mix it with water can spry the animal ,if not PM me and I will send you some. 

What would be best ,if you know someone in the uk get them to buy some Fly Tags and send them over ,plastic ear tags ,one in each ear last for 3 months .

If you can find it, so I have been told Neem oil( Nam-Mann- Sar-Dow) mixed with water dose work but needs applying regular .

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, thoongfoned said:

we use AGITA 10WG as our fly control program. can see results in minutes.... google it for more info.

I checked it, but it doesn't look like to be adapted to cattle. 

I am looking for something I can spray directly on my cows so that they can move around without being covered with flies, at least on their head. 

1 hour ago, IsaanAussie said:

Give this a try. I reckon you can get close enough buying all you need at Tescos. A bit long winded but understandable.

A good idea, better some chemical ones ,but needs applying more often than chemical ones.

All right if you have some good handling fertilities and you can catch the animal ,if you just try to apply a fly spray with the animal tied  by the neck to, a tree/ electric  post/feed fence/tractor, (delate as appropriate), good luck.