Man slaps civil servant for talking behind his back

webfact

Man slaps civil servant for talking behind his back

By The Nation

800_8c33d04020d7eaf.png?v=1596609790

A man, allegedly infuriated by gossip, showed up at the Public Health and Municipal Environment Division in Nakhon Ratchasima’s Pak Chong district on Monday (August 3) and slapped a female civil servant.

The case came to light when the woman showed up at Pak Chong Police Station on Wednesday (August 5) to file charges against Anat Krittiya for physical assault and trespassing.

The accused did not show up to acknowledge the charges.

As per the woman’s complaint, she had been speaking to an office colleague on Friday about bringing a refrigerator to the office because one of their other colleagues had been sleeping in the office as her boyfriend had thrown her out of the house.

The woman concluded the conversation by saying she would never marry a man like this.

However, the girlfriend recounted this comment to her boyfriend, who then showed up to slap the civil servant for allegedly talking behind his back.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30392477

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-08-05

17 hours ago, webfact said:

However, the girlfriend recounted this comment to her boyfriend, who then showed up to slap the civil servant for allegedly talking behind his back.

I can understand why she sleeps in the office... hope the police nail him.

• Like 1

What a strange story... New refrigerator, chatting with office colleague about their other colleague getting kicked out/sleeping in the office, "the girlfriend recounted this comment to her boyfriend", so the colleague sleeping in the office overheard the conversion and told the boyfriend who kicked her out of the house or the colleague who was in conversation told her boyfriend or the colleague's boyfriend who kicked her out?  SO poorly written and such vile responses for a story that makes no sense,

Yes, the guy needs to be charged, tried and if found guilty, then receive a few nights in the tank (plus a fine).

3 hours ago, Khun Paul said:

Typical Thainess reaction, I am a male how dare you talk about me .!! A Male child more like with a huge EGO ! 

If you think females are different, think twice. ???? Both the same, different genders. They will prove it to you if they have a chance. 

Edited by The Theory

21 hours ago, keith101 said:

1/ Never hit a woman

2/ Thats assault so throw the book at the coward .

Sadly I have to admit to clumping my first Thai wife when I found out she had put me £40,000 in debt, financially destroyed our business, committed bank fraud and forced me to divorce her for fear of losing my house and SANITY ! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Why was she still talking to her boyfriend who had thrown her out of their house, and why did she repeat what the assaulted colleague had said? Seems like the girlfriend was deliberately trying to inflame the situation, and succeeded.

Well, do us all a favour and please find out. 

It's obviously sooo important. 

Hurry up. Can't wait????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sawadee1947 said:
5 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Why was she still talking to her boyfriend who had thrown her out of their house, and why did she repeat what the assaulted colleague had said? Seems like the girlfriend was deliberately trying to inflame the situation, and succeeded.

Well, do us all a favour and please find out. 

It's obviously sooo important. 

Hurry up. Can't wait????

You need to take that up with admin who decided the story was interesting enough to post. Hurry up. Can't wait to see what they comment.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2020 at 1:00 PM, Bangkok Barry said:

Or trying to sling mud into his already sick mind.