Immigration website - what a shamblesl!

Just gone to the Immigration website https://www.immigration.go.th/ and clicked on the "English" option.  The response:  

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What a ducking shambles!

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Your is about the 3rd post about it today. They may be working on the English version of the site.

I really hope they're working on it and can clean it up. The latest update to the site was much more confusing and less useful than the previous version.

43 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Your is about the 3rd post about it today. They may be working on the English version of the site.

real coder would make a backup and shadow the website on a subdomain to test it first, before going live with anything

site suxx for years

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On a totally unrelated note, I've just had a 'phone call from Immigration.  Their records show my annual extension of stay expires in 2022.  They wanted to know if that was correct.  If only it were true!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

real coder would make a backup and shadow the website on a subdomain to test it first, before going live with anything

Dead easy just to have a separate IP address for the development site, and use a hosts file entry to point to it. That way, you can be confident that there are no dependencies on the site root domain when moving it to production. Anyway, it has been clear for a long time that they are not professional website developers.