online application for CoE on the Thai embassy in USA website

Americans who have filled out the online application for CoE  on the Thai embassy website.
Did you get some sort of automatic registration confirmation email?
I submitted online on Monday, August 3rd and the page sort of went blank. I called the Thai embassy and actually got someone on the phone but they said to wait for someone to reply via email. 
I'm afraid my registration didn't go through. I have booked a flight and ASQ etc. but time is running out because I need to mail in my passport and documents.
There is a message on the embassy website that says "Do not register more than once."
For those who have gone through the process how long did it take for the embassy to contact you?
Could you share some details of your experience , please.

If there was anything missing on the COE online application it won't let you process, I got a response in 3 days of items that were not ready to submit yet but I uploaded a doc saying it was coming so the online form would process.  Got an e-mail response this last Fri to up load my Visa so on Monday I mailed (by Express mail, with paid for Express mail return envelope inside) my passport and paperwork to the L.A. Consulate for the non-O by reason of Thai wife Visa.  On Tues got a call from the Consulate asking to upload my Visa, told them they got my passport and paperwork 3 hrs earlier from the call.  Was told the COE will be e-mailed and the passport with Visa sent very soon.  Have reservation on the Aug 30th flight but not paid for yet since they want the COE before paying for the reservation.  Have yet to hear or see anything and this is Thur morning.  Hope this helps.

Edited by DrPhibes
Content

I would like to share my experience to you. For my case the Thai embassy reply me very fast. 1 day after submit. Fast or slow depend on how documents ready. What I recommend the seats full very very fast. Since the schedule of the flight in August come. I paid for a ticket and got the COE since early August for flight on August 8 by Koreanair but!! After I got the email from the airline that there are no seats for me. All seats full. They arranged me to the next flight because I already paid and there is no refund policy. 

So, Now I have to ask a new COE for the new flight. But actually Thai embassy work very fast in my opinion. Sometime I got their email in the night in the weekend in 1 am. I was surprised how they work very hard like this. And for my case they respond me very fast. 

• Like 1

It depends on a few things, when you filed, did you need a visa as well, did you have your ASQ/flight bookings already?

I first filed requesting a visa without ASQ/flight. They sent me a semi-automatic looking email within 24h saying to book my ASQ and flight and to complete my application.

I mailed my documents to the consulate the next morning.

Once I completed my application with my ASQ/flight bookings, I received my COE by email 2 days later.

I received my passport back with my visa the next day.

The whole process was less than a week.

Thanks to all who have replied.

I got an email from the embassy in DC telling me to resubmit. (I must have made a mistake on the first go.) I believe I selected no visa and re-entry permit option on the first page. However, I got an email this morning saying to upload my re-entry permit but the link in the email doesn't work. (My re-entry permit expired in May anyway.) I'm in Michigan so I called all the numbers for the Chicago Thai consulate many times, tried every extension and never got through to anyone. (I had also sent a message to the Chicago consulate Facebook but nothing.) Luckily an embassy staff called me back. I explained my situation and he said I need a visa so I should send my passport and documents to the consulate in Chicago. I'm a teacher so I need a visa and a CoE. I've spent the last 5 months getting up at 3 or 4AM to teach lessons on Zoom for my school. It's imperative that I return!