Do you use a slow cooker?

jaiyenyen

Currently waiting on a tater ash that is on the go in my Otto. Very simple Lancashire fare with minced beef, diced potatoes (skin on), onions and gravy. I found some pearl barley in Tops yesterday so a dessert spoonful of that has gone in as well. The aroma is really making my mouth water but keep the lid on, be patient and finish ironing those shirts whilst watching the golf on the telly.

1 hour ago, champers said:

Currently waiting on a tater ash that is on the go in my Otto. Very simple Lancashire fare with minced beef, diced potatoes (skin on), onions and gravy. I found some pearl barley in Tops yesterday so a dessert spoonful of that has gone in as well. The aroma is really making my mouth water but keep the lid on, be patient and finish ironing those shirts whilst watching the golf on the telly.

What gravy did you get? the Thai stuff just doesn't taste right so Oxo or other from Siamsburys makes it taste good

15 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

What gravy did you get? the Thai stuff just doesn't taste right so Oxo or other from Siamsburys makes it taste good

My local Tesco/Lotus stocks Tesco own brand onion gravy granules. They're pretty good.

• Like 1