Interested to buy Thai Elite visa Second Hand

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I thought visas were issued to an individual.

I wasn't aware there is a second hand market for them. Learn something new every day!

Some are transferable (for a fee) especially the original lifetime memberships. Most of those issued today are not transferable.

• 9 months later...

I am interested in resales of Thailand Elite Visas. Purchaser/members can apparently resell their membership for a 20% fee paid to the program. I don't know whether that applies to all categories of Elite Visa (5, 10, 20, lifetime), and I am only interested in purchasing a resale 5-year membership. Any referrals or comments most welcome. 

20 minutes ago, Bangkok Basha said:

I am interested in resales of Thailand Elite Visas. Purchaser/members can apparently resell their membership for a 20% fee paid to the program. I don't know whether that applies to all categories of Elite Visa (5, 10, 20, lifetime), and I am only interested in purchasing a resale 5-year membership. Any referrals or comments most welcome. 

Its only Elite visa's from years ago that are transferable (sellable). They made them non-transferable many years ago. I think you will find they are very hard to find nowadays 

12 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Its only Elite visa's from years ago that are transferable (sellable). They made them non-transferable many years ago. I think you will find they are very hard to find nowadays 

My wife and I bought our TE visas 2nd hand from a couple who had lifetime visas. They were the "Special Entry - SE" type. We had the option to keep them as is or convert to the newer "Privilege Entry  PE" Type. We went for this option and ended up with 2 20 year Elite ultimate privilege visas that can be transferred one more time. The cost for this was less than the cost of the ordinary 20 year superiority extension. We found them on the website Bahtsold.com 

Even though we temporary left Thailand due to frustration with the Pinocchios running the show right now and their daily flip flop with the vaccine rollout we are very happy we did this since the visa already paid for itself by allowing us to stay continuously 2 years. We will return once we can roll in as the Elite visa was intended. Without insurance, without a covid test, and without quarantine. Though I don't mind showing my Covid vaccination proof if needed. If it is several years before that happens that's fine.

• Thanks 1