BANGKOK
webfact

New cases, concert, foreign troops, spark virus surge warning

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The Public Health Ministry said the foreign troops will be quarantined for the full 14-day period and has assigned officials to monitor them.

Then kicked out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

These people are sent to quarantine, so, technically, should not be a threat in starting the second "ripple".

I think they should be far more concerned about foreign nationals, who appear to cross the porous borders with ease, with having such a large amount of border with neighbouring countries, as was proved a few days ago, with the 18 chinese caught crossing the Mekong river at Chiang Rai.

I think they were referring to future arrivals.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

These people are sent to quarantine, so, technically, should not be a threat in starting the second "ripple".

I think they should be far more concerned about foreign nationals, who appear to cross the porous borders with ease, with having such a large amount of border with neighbouring countries, as was proved a few days ago, with the 18 chinese caught crossing the Mekong river at Chiang Rai.

Not very nice i be more concerned with thais crossing boarders with the stolen children drugs and cash these illegal acts will be thailands down fall and for greed can't even secure your airports

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

What we need  is a lockdown and article  44

There is no scientific data that there ever will be herd immunity.   Please post of you are aware of any.    

You say they go to 14 day quarantine do no worry but they are in a room  at a hotel.   What about the room next door.  The bus driver, taxi driver, airport  contacts?   What about room service or  maintenance  staff at the hotel.  I hope  Thailand doesn't ever get a real 1st wave of the bad strain ot all you naysayers are going to  be eating your words.  What is your motivation  to throw  caution to the wind?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2