'Do you really need to party?' WHO asks world's youth

You will have more chance of emptying the ocean of water using a teacup than stopping the youth from partying it's called human nature ...............LOL

• Like 1
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, that is what young people do.  Unless there is really strong enforcement, kids will be kids.  They will party, they will live recklessly and they will throw caution to the wind.   You can't reall

WHO wants everyone to lock themselves in their rooms at home alone for the rest of their life. It's not gonna happen.

I like read international news.   It not only youth. Old idiots same.   Everyday the story in UK news is about when can go a Pub, holidays to Spain, beauty shop, etc. Covid parties

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Yinn said:

Everyone temperature check enter.

No covid 50+ days already. 

No problem.

Whatever you are taking, I am not sure if I want some or if I should warn you to tune it down!

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Yinn said:

BS

Some 617 people who attended a crowded luk thung concert in Nakhon Si Thammarat on July 25 have tested negative for Covid-19. Organisers of the Ratchanok “Janey” Suwannaket concert were charged with packing out the venue but failing to impose disease controls such as mask-wearing. Results of tests on about 2,400 other concertgoers will be issued within 2-3 days.

...with an incubation- periode of up to 2 weeks!

Got it!

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Saint Nick said:

Whatever you are taking, I am not sure if I want some or if I should warn you to tune it down!

She is stating facts, no need to suggest that shes taking drugs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
3 minutes ago, Saint Nick said:

"Maybe you think that females, Thai females should be subordinates and never have a different opinion to you and to agree with you all the time ?"

Where - in the name of all that is holy - did that come from?

Maybe you should stop kissing behinds- Thais won't like you one iota more for doing it!

Here posts almost always close to being off- topic!

She constantly praises "her" people for being sooooo amazing and all foreigners (and their governments) for being stupid, citing the same charts over and over again!

And THAT is, what is being criticized!

I'm fairly happy to kiss a cute young Thai females naked behind.

I draw the line at kissing an elderly male Australian pretending to be a young Thai female's behind though.

Back on topic,

As for the party, At 64 I still love to party, especially with those cute young Thai females.

I certainly don't feel any need to curtail any young persons wish to party ....... rock on!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm fairly happy to kiss a cute young Thai females naked behind.

I draw the line at kissing an elderly male Australian pretending to be a young Thai female's behind though.

I usually don't agree with you on much but...thumbs up on both accounts!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Saint Nick said:

No, oh Knight in shining armor!

She is stating SELECTIVE facts, provided by an unelected government, that would kill it's own people to stay in power!

Slight, but noticable difference!

What are the facts that she has left out ?

• Confused 1
Just now, Saint Nick said:

"Thailand and people in Thailand have done extremely well in regards to fighting the virus and have made Thailand virus free ."

Ok...you believe what you want to believe!

Just FYI: Santa isn't real!

What evidence do you have to show that Corvid is still in Thailand ?

(By the way ,"Your stupid" will not be acceptable evidence )

• Like 1