Facebook removes Trump post over coronavirus misinformation

webfact

11 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

But those die hards must be paid surely?.......very clearly there is no other explanation for their support.

Indeed-and the obsessive perseveration on this and many other forums in the face of rational debate would indicate that they are not merely expecting their rewards in Valhalla-which appears to be just a vast celestial gun shop anyway....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

And now back to the op: what did Trump say and is that true?

He said children are almost immune, which is not true,hence the post got pulled.

Your post is a nice attempt at deflection.

Well i haven't heard of any dead children from corona....where were they? And how many in total, caused solely by corona?

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

14 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Asymptomatic carriers do spread the virus.  Whether they are the primary or secondary carriers is irrelevant, they spread the virus.

I never said they didn’t. Why can’t you guys read? It’s like you all read a post then reply with a rebuttal to something I never said. It’s weird. 

And whether they are the primary spreaders or at very low risk for spreading the virus is very relevant, at least I would have thought coming from the ‘listen to the experts’ crew.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ok fellas, just keep schools closed, continue to charge property owners taxes for schooling that isn’t happening and blocking parents from going to work all at the same time because covid. 

Then have a few more public funerals, protests, and riots to show those same parents on the news while they sit home thinking <deleted>. 

Very bold strategy, guys. I do not understand how anyone in their right mind thinks this is a winner but apparently this forum has quite the strange demographic. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Ok fellas, just keep schools closed, continue to charge property owners taxes for schooling that isn’t happening and blocking parents from going to work all at the same time because covid. 

Then have a few more public funerals, protests, and riots to show those same parents on the news while they sit home thinking <deleted>. 

Very bold strategy, guys. I do not understand how anyone in their right mind thinks this is a winner but apparently this forum has quite the strange demographic. 

Treat frontline and essential workers kids like Trump kids and send  everyone safely to school. Period.

The only precaution Trump takes for his fellow citizens is to have them sign a waiver. What a winner. 

Edited by Opl
  • Like 2