Facebook removes Trump post over coronavirus misinformation

webfact

13 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I had lunch with a very conservative friend the other day who actually tried to push an argument that all democrats hate America. Partly because some of us support the protests. 

I always stop over on FOX website, to see how they spin the news. Now they have always said stuff like your friend told you, but since the pandemic went out of control back at the end of JUNE. They have intensified,  along with the law and order schtick. With thing so bad, so ugly on the wuhan front and set to go way beyond ugly, in the months to come, they have become more strident more hysterical. I reckon it is all they have left.

An e mail from a friend; 'You do not grasp how divided and sectarian the country has become. You have been outside the country for years,  you do not see how their country has frayed at the seams and how nasty, it has all become.'  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LomSak27 said:

I always stop over on FOX website, to see how they spin the news. Now they have always said stuff like your friend told you, but since the pandemic went out of control back at the end of JUNE. They have intensified,  along with the law and order schtick. With thing so bad, so ugly on the wuhan front and set to go way beyond ugly, in the months to come, they have become more strident more hysterical. I reckon it is all they have left.

An e mail from a friend; 'You do not grasp how divided and sectarian the country has become. You have been outside the country for years,  you do not see how their country has frayed at the seams and how nasty, it has all become.'  

Western Rome, 400ad, 10 years before Alaric marched in, and sacked the city. The end of an empire. Anarchy is to be expected. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JusticeGB said:

In virtually all countries it is accepted that children are far less vulnerable to covid19 than adults. Children are desperately needing to see their friends and continue their education. The radical left and Trump haters are not wanting schools to remain open for their own political benefit. 

'Seattle- Bellevue- Edmonds and probably Tacoma, remote learning.  Unless their cases in their county were a certain percentage lower they could reopen.  Sequim for example had 4 cases earlier and no deaths, so they may have classes.' 

That from my brother, evening of the 5th his time. So no, schools are not re opening. I am feeling your pain JusticeGB, but Wuhan 19 has spoken. Now you need to get back to Rush, Tucker and Sean, because the narrative could be changing even as we post.  ???? Good luck and godspeed. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1