Why are people staying in Thailand when then can't meet TI's financial requirements?

Boomer6969

28 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

I don't understand what you're saying. I did like playing Rugby when I was younger. I never played against English teams though, but did enjoy games against the Kiwis and Australians.

Ok blud, I'll try to explain more next time, chum.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

Never think you are contributing anything because in reality, you are not helping Thailand one bit.

OK, I'll go home. Three dogs, one woman, and a number of local traders are gonna be very unhappy. But what the hell, I'm not helping Thailand one bit. Maybe time to help myself.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, nausea said:

OK, I'll go home. Three dogs, one woman, and a number of local traders are gonna be very unhappy. But what the hell, I'm not helping Thailand one bit. Maybe time to help myself.

Newsflash! The government has no clue who you are!

Because you have 3 dogs you are helping Thailand? Seriously?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/15/2020 at 3:51 PM, CorpusChristie said:

YOU were the reason why they made people fill the forms out in blue ink, because YOU didnt fill out the forms in ink, you just kept photo copying the same form and handing that one in .

They wanted an original form, NOT a photo copied form 

It may ne an annoyance to fill out the forms, but it only takes a few minutes , 

What difference does it make if the information on the form is the same? I signed it each time to say that it was true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

If LOS had a social security system that was paying out for abandoned mothers with kids, unemployment, daft old age pension for the poorest etc, then perhaps the gov would sit up to some of us farangs taking care of these families with non LOS cash.....????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

You do realise Thailand is made up of individuals. It's not some vast conglomerate entity which is run by the elite for their own purposes. Oooer, backtrack on that.

5 hours ago, nausea said:

You do realise Thailand is made up of individuals. It's not some vast conglomerate entity which is run by the elite for their own purposes. Oooer, backtrack on that.

You do realize you are a solely a guess in Thailand at the mercy of the Thai Government's decision to let you stay?

10 hours ago, transam said:

If LOS had a social security system that was paying out for abandoned mothers with kids, unemployment, daft old age pension for the poorest etc, then perhaps the gov would sit up to some of us farangs taking care of these families with non LOS cash.....????

Understand people become politicians in Thailand for the power to put money into their own pockets.

More money buys more power.

They could care less about anything else.

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Like anywhere else in the world is different.

Not true, in some countries politician's actually to disguise their corrupt activities by helping the country at the same time.

Not so in Thailand.

11 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

You do realize you are a solely a guess in Thailand at the mercy of the Thai Government's decision to let you stay?

I assume you mean "guest" and not "guess", though sometimes I wonder if I was just a "guess" to my wife to be when she was ascertaining my use as an ATM.

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Like anywhere else in the world is different.

Is it, my country has a social security, unemployment and pension system, regardless if YOU think the controlling hi-so's in my country are pocketing money. ????

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, UncleMhee said:

"Why are people staying in Thailand when then can't meet TI's financial requirements?"

Because they can! See how easy that was? Seriously; why does anyone feel the need to answer otherwise to such a nosey individual? 

I think the OP, wisely, stayed out of it. Perhaps one post other than the OP; instead left it to those who could not read nor understand the question.

• Haha 1