BANGKOK
clarky cat

90 day report for those that have missed it..

Does anyone have a photo of the announcement made by immigration that missed 90-day reporting should be done between 1-31st august?

I need proof..

Wouldn't it be easier just to do it ?

• Like 1

Just now, tonray said:

Wouldn't it be easier just to do it ?

I need proof, I’m going there today to do it 

• Confused 1

Here it is.

image.png.06277bc69d1903eb3bd83ed982173d8a.png

• Thanks 1

Just did my 90 day report after skipping one that was due in April. No questions asked. New report due on November 3rd.

I do my 90 day reports by mail (for many years).  Mine was due not later than 30 June but I waited to take advantage of the amnesty.  Mailed the new one on 14 July.  All the paperwork has been returned to me today (August 6th) with a slip stating "In case of ... appointment date 26th March to 31st July as did not make the notification on schedule (late)

Foreigners have to make the notification in person or authorize another person do it only, in conformity with Notification ... dated 7th, 23rd April

Because Immigration officers have to consider related information and need to stamp the TM47 form and the passport" .

Seems the amnesty not very useful and a round trip to Immigration a waste of time and money

90 day denial.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TLDave said:

I do my 90 day reports by mail (for many years).  Mine was due not later than 30 June but I waited to take advantage of the amnesty.  Mailed the new one on 14 July.  All the paperwork has been returned to me today (August 6th) with a slip stating "In case of ... appointment date 26th March to 31st July as did not make the notification on schedule (late)

Foreigners have to make the notification in person or authorize another person do it only, in conformity with Notification ... dated 7th, 23rd April

Because Immigration officers have to consider related information and need to stamp the TM47 form and the passport" .

Seems the amnesty not very useful and a round trip to Immigration a waste of time and money

90 day denial.jpg

What Immigration Office gave you that response?

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Just did my 90 day report after skipping one that was due in April. No questions asked. New report due on November 3rd.

In person, right?  Not online or by mail....

Did my 90 day report on 23 July and didn't check it before leaving the office. My next reporting date given is 11 Sept.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TLDave said:

90 day denial.jpg

Fully expected that from some offices,continued to do ours despite what was being said about "amnesty".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Did my 90 day report on 23 July and didn't check it before leaving the office. My next reporting date given is 11 Sept.

i did mine on the 6th June......now have to "clock in" again before 8th September......!!!

7 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

In person, right?

Yes

I was at immigration to apply for my annual extension so did both of them.

6 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

That is strange. It should of been October 20th. 

Do you have an extension that is ending on September 11th. Some offices only do them to that day.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

That is strange. It should of been October 20th. 

Do you have an extension that is ending on September 11th. Some offices only do them to that day.

I was there to do my marriage extension early which was due to be renewed on 11 Sept. This was at the Buriram office. So basically all is correct?