90 day report for those that have missed it..

I do my 90 day reports by mail (for many years).  Mine was due not later than 30 June but I waited to take advantage of the amnesty.  Mailed the new one on 14 July.  All the paperwork has been returned to me today (August 6th) with a slip stating "In case of ... appointment date 26th March to 31st July as did not make the notification on schedule (late)

Foreigners have to make the notification in person or authorize another person do it only, in conformity with Notification ... dated 7th, 23rd April

Because Immigration officers have to consider related information and need to stamp the TM47 form and the passport" .

Seems the amnesty not very useful and a round trip to Immigration a waste of time and money

90 day denial.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TLDave said:

I do my 90 day reports by mail (for many years).  Mine was due not later than 30 June but I waited to take advantage of the amnesty.  Mailed the new one on 14 July.  All the paperwork has been returned to me today (August 6th) with a slip stating "In case of ... appointment date 26th March to 31st July as did not make the notification on schedule (late)

Foreigners have to make the notification in person or authorize another person do it only, in conformity with Notification ... dated 7th, 23rd April

Because Immigration officers have to consider related information and need to stamp the TM47 form and the passport" .

Seems the amnesty not very useful and a round trip to Immigration a waste of time and money

90 day denial.jpg

What Immigration Office gave you that response?

13 minutes ago, TLDave said:

90 day denial.jpg

Fully expected that from some offices,continued to do ours despite what was being said about "amnesty".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Did my 90 day report on 23 July and didn't check it before leaving the office. My next reporting date given is 11 Sept.

That is strange. It should of been October 20th. 

Do you have an extension that is ending on September 11th. Some offices only do them to that day.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

That is strange. It should of been October 20th. 

Do you have an extension that is ending on September 11th. Some offices only do them to that day.

I was there to do my marriage extension early which was due to be renewed on 11 Sept. This was at the Buriram office. So basically all is correct?

On 8/6/2020 at 11:45 AM, ubonjoe said:

Just did my 90 day report after skipping one that was due in April. No questions asked. New report due on November 3rd.

Hi ,did you do the 90 day report at Chaeng Wattana? I received an email from Thailand Elite stating that the 90 day report (counter A) has been moved entirely to Muang Thong Thani Centre but that the 90 day extension (counter N1) must be done at Chaeng Wattana Immigration. If its the case, do you know which I should do first? Or would it make no difference? Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, bkkrox said:

Hi ,did you do the 90 day report at Chaeng Wattana?

No

I did it at immigration office here in Ubon while there to apply for my annual extension.

7 minutes ago, bkkrox said:

I received an email from Thailand Elite stating that the 90 day report (counter A) has been moved entirely to Muang Thong Thani Centre but that the 90 day extension (counter N1) must be done at Chaeng Wattana Immigration. If its the case, do you know which I should do first? Or would it make no difference? Thanks in advance.

The info they gave you is correct. I would say do the 90 day extension first and then the 90 day report.

On 8/6/2020 at 6:04 PM, TLDave said:

90 day denial.jpg

I'm really surprised that there has not been more of an uproar about this.

How many folk would not have skipped their 90 day reports during amnesty if they had known that immigration would make them attend imm office personally to do their report in August. 

Even the experts were advising us to skip it during amnesty. 

Most people were of the opinion that post amnesty, the next report would be due on 90 day multiples from last one missed.

You can't make up this level of incompetence. 

When someone in imm or gov came up with idea to allow reports to be skipped, did any other idiot in the room ask...,.

What happens post amnesty?

Bunch of fools. 

BTW for some it is day trip and return to imm office. 

I'm currently Rayong. So 3 day trip for damn address report. Wish I had mailed it when was due during amnesty. 

Myself get also caugth by skipping the 90 day report as I was supposed to do it on 20th June, then after I saw the last "pictorial" from immigration saying that for those who didn't make the report from March 26 to July 31, we must do it from 1-31 August and this only is possible going personally (or send somebody with your Passport and form TM47).

So, last Friday 6th I went to Muang Thong Thani where now you are supposed to do it (instead of Chaeng Wattana). Arrived at 9.30am and it took me just 15 minutes to get it. The interesting part is that they start counting the 90 days from the date of submission and now next one will be on 6th November, although before that I need to extend my Non-O visa, so let's see what date they give me at that time, probably 90 days from the date they will extend my Visa. Just to mention that I didn't want to take the risk to assume that my next 90 days reporting supposed to be 90 days after the previous due date, since I have to renew my Visa before that and they may tell me that I didn't make the 90 day report, so this will be a much more waste of time that just doing it during this month and no need to worry anymore.

Edited by messi
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, messi said:

So, last Friday 6th I went to Muang Thong Thani where now you are supposed to do it (instead of Chaeng Wattana). Arrived at 9.30am and it took me just 15 minutes to get it.

First up thanks for the report and yes the more we can advise folk that the 90 day report venue has changed from CW the better.

Your response to very short notice from imm requiring folk that skipped report is very calm and no fuss. I wonder if it would be similar if your were somewhere like Phuket on a break untill end of September.

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

First up thanks for the report and yes the more we can advise folk that the 90 day report venue has changed from CW the better.

Your response to very short notice from imm requiring folk that skipped report is very calm and no fuss. I wonder if it would be similar if your were somewhere like Phuket on a break untill end of September.

Sure, every case is different. I was far from happy having to spent half day to do a report that we were not supposed to do in the first place if they apply common sense procedures, so this means not having to make the 90 days report suddenly, but on the other hand, I simply need to avoid having any issue when renewing my Visa next month, so I was left with no choice.

Edited by messi
  • Like 2