Western food sold in Thai village shop

What do you think of the idea of selling Pizza, Soft serve ice-cream, Milkshakes, French fries, Pork Chicken Beef Fish Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Dim Sims along with Thai snacks, Noodle Soup, Pappaya Salad, etc? Also ice, beer ( Chang, Leo, Singha) Thai Whiskey and Johnny Walker Whiskey, Regency, etc. Thx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that idea still sounds like a shop and it may have been done before 🤔

7 - 11 Ring a bell.

How did you come up with such an inventive idea? Anybody helped you?   No, it won´t work! The reason is that you can not compete with 7-Eleven, at the same time as you can never sell good qu

How did you come up with such an inventive idea? Anybody helped you?

No, it won´t work! The reason is that you can not compete with 7-Eleven, at the same time as you can never sell good quality western food in a village with people that want cheap.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

No, it won´t work! The reason is that you can not compete with 7-Eleven, at the same time as you can never sell good quality western food in a village with people that want cheap.

R

6 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, my Thai wife thought a 15 baht ice cream cone and a 20 baht slice of home made pizza, might be something different and cheap for the village kids and parents. So I’m just asking the question thx. PS: I’ve done some figures and there could be a profit.

Edited by ozthaisurprise2020
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, ozthaisurprise2020 said:

R

Yes, my Thai wife thought a 15 baht ice cream cone and a 20 baht slice of home made pizza, might be something different and cheap for the village kids and parents. So I’m just asking the question thx. PS: I’ve done some figures and there could be a profit.

Dream on mate, there could be a profit,🤣 Every village shop is in debt, due to giving everybody credit.

A Thai friend of mine had a village shop, she told me i was 1 of her only cash paying customers.

I told her, stop giving credit, i cannot stop credit, or my customers will go to another shop, hells teeth woman, let them go, you are struggling to survive, and still giving credit.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Dream on mate, there could be a profit,🤣 Every village shop is in debt, due to giving everybody credit.

A Thai friend of mine had a village shop, she told me i was 1 of her only cash paying customers.

I told her, stop giving credit, i cannot stop credit, or my customers will go to another shop, hells teeth woman, let them go, you are struggling to survive, and still giving credit.

Ok thx for your helpful advice Mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Make from oder pizza and stuff! But your misses sell that in facebook! Give first free taste from your product.

Only way you can manage! 

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Make from oder pizza and stuff! But your misses sell that in facebook! Give first free taste from your product.

Only way you can manage! 

Ok, so are you saying just buy pizzas already made, from Tesco, BigC or Makro and then sell them on Facebook??? Then send FREE pizza to anyone that is inquiring.... thx

45 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Do you know how much the set up cost and franchise fees are for a Thailand 7-Eleven? Thx

2 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

How much western food would the average village person eat a day ?

Not sure, but if cheap enough ( maybe 15/20 baht average ) soft serve ice cream cones, slices of pizza, fries, milkshakes,  

15 minutes ago, ozthaisurprise2020 said:

Ok, so are you saying just buy pizzas already made, from Tesco, BigC or Makro and then sell them on Facebook??? Then send FREE pizza to anyone that is inquiring.... thx

No make your own pizza! Give sample that you get customer! Everybody can buy from shop!

7/11 fees!

:violin:

An initial franchise fee of $25,000. An inventory down payment between $20,000 and $40,000, plus an initial cash register fund. Land and building improvements, which vary by site.

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, ozthaisurprise2020 said:

Not sure, but if cheap enough ( maybe 15/20 baht average ) soft serve ice cream cones, slices of pizza, fries, milkshakes,  

I'll be fries would be a great seller !!

Seriously though, I could not imagine such a venture getting off the ground in  a place like Pattaya let alone up in Nakorn Nowwhere.

• Like 1