Dengue Fever

sceadugenga

There was an article in the Chiang Rai Times back in May of this year concerning dengue, but I can't pull it up right now for some reason. Something about 2500 cases of dengue. 

You'll know when you get it. 

I concur with Shot about not being able to bring up the post I also read  about Dengue but there was quite a few some months ago. And you right Scea those are  the little beggars that carry it black and white striped thorax and body and quite small compared with the bigger sundown and evening ones. Mostly around in the day time. I have been finding them a bit more lately myself. What I do is anytime I go out plug in one of those units that take the small paper  bug spray coated rectangular wafers I suppose it much the same as giving the rooms a shot of spray . But I find it leaves less lingering smell. and even though we have been having so nice refreshing breezes keeping all the screens closed. and when I do start finding them do a thorough check of the yard and garden for any containers or tires that the brother in law have left about.

• Like 1