Where to find a C6 Panel mount plug

recom273

Does anyone have a mail order supplier for a Uxcell C6 Panel Mount? Maybe known as a Mickey Mouse plug

I have a few projects on the go at any one time and have no problem with waiting for a delivery from Aliexpress, but I just waited 2.5 months for delivery from China and a C13 arrived.

With CNC and 3D print parts I have shops on LNW shop website, but its tricky to navigate as its usually Thai.

Just wondering if anyone can help out? my local electrical wholesaler, which is huge and has an amazing range doesn't stock them, I don't want to wait another 2 months for the correct part.

Edited by recom273

If I am right the C6 are used in many laptop power adapter and indeed looks kinda like a mouse.

You can find these with their IEC name : IEC 60320 C6 Socket (inlet)

In the past I ordered the c8 socket, which I called radio cable plug and is effectively an C6 without the earth prong, for panel mount at Conrad, which is a RS Electronic-like supplier with the difference that they sell to customers too.

If I am right as customer you can buy at RS in Thailand, which wasn't possible for me in the Netherlands as they only sell to businesses.

You can also try check at a NPE store depending on where you are and if RS has it but won't sell to you then I have a address in Lat Prao (Bangkok) a small Radio-Shaeck/Tandy like shop with zeta-dozens of components and they can order it for you. The boss speaks English and uses email. I forgot the name, but will look up if you need it. I only know that it's near the junction, pass the Union Mall.

Which one are you looking for? One for screwing in on panel, or sliding in or for fixing on a pcb?  All three are possible ways to 'mount' these in panels.

4 hours ago, Metropolitian said:

Thanks, yes, I am aware of RS Th .. I need to buy 10 units for 620B, I just think it’s a bit excessive considering I only need one connector. On AliExpress they are around 100B inc shipping. Its not about the money, I will never use the other 9 units, and It’s more waste that will end up in the bin.

I’m in Hat Yai, so I was just hoping someone knew of a little web shop, maybe computer parts, I don’t know. I find that these suppliers exist, but the language barrier prevents us from finding about them.

Im just so used to having little grey packets arriving from China every day. It’s a rather frustrating time at the moment. I have about 6000B of components in limbo, every week I’m having to claim refunds for stuff that doesn’t arrive, some gear arrives really quickly but I’m sure some parts aren’t being sent, chinese suppliers are just holding on to the cash for as long as possible before refunding.

Edited by recom273