Phone of key ‘Boss’ case witness destroyed, say police

snoop1130

Knowing where to look for the phone after the accident and the victims stuff being in the hospital and then having access to it ??? Stolen the phone from there without anybody knowing ?? And as i said before jaruchat had an appointment just before the accident wherein he died , so i geuss the colporate that stole the phone set up that appointment to lure him in a trap to drug him and causing the accident . They should make a movie of this, the plot is better then many movies i have seen untill now, and there is know moviewriter that could make this up even in his best fantasie .

12 hours ago, Enoon said:

Chuchai was paying Jaruchat on behalf of Yoovidhyah.

Lan was the gofer/in-between/"accident" planner.

Jaruchat asked for more money to lie.

When that was refused he threatened to make it all public.

An "accident" was arranged.

Somehow the phone identified (or was thought to have identified) the deal, all of the participants, and their negotiations that led Jaruchat to be where he was on the night of his death.

My plausible meter went off the chart after reading you post! 

2 hours ago, Hayduke said:

Uncanny how the wily, crafty and perceptive Hero-General smelled a rat here immediately. But, then again, he does have much rat-smelling experience.

Of course…the 100% honest government and their loyal police forces are only acting in response to “public doubts”…with absolutely no other agenda on (or under) the table. Serving the people is the only concern.

While it seems confusing now…several more mysterious deaths and/or disappearances, an ill-fated scapegoat or two, along with a few untraceable truckloads of cash, and the authorities should have the whole affair wrapped up quite nicely,

Unfortunately, we'll have to take their word for it...as the police don't have nearly enough vinyl to put it all up on one of those nifty 'show and tell' boards.

Don't worry to much, there is more vinyl on order! 

12 hours ago, Enoon said:

Somehow the phone identified (or was thought to have identified) the deal, all of the participants, and their negotiations that led Jaruchat to be where he was on the night of his death.

I think his tyres were shot out from the grassy knoll! ???? 

You guys think the plot is to simple.  We all knew these latest  2 witnesses were fake.  So knock him off and  let's steal his phone because  we will get a big reward from Boss side  or a rival mafia group.   Surely  enough money to retire.  Chump change for the boss hog red bull clan.   Surely they will help my political career.  I will be in the big leagues is what small fish Lan was thinking.   

The only thing I can't figure out is in this day and age you can't send texts without there being a record at least in the USA because every smidgen of data and voice is stored by NSA. Actually within 15 km of me.  But TIT.  

I'm not sure what info is on a sim card.  I didn't think it stored and calls or data other than account info?

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Mobile service provider has a record of the calls.

Late Breaking News:

AIS records office burns to the ground.

????

Most  Thai use Line or Whatsapp or such, rather than sms, so unlikely to be anything incriminating on the sim or phone company records, apart from a call list. The phone however would retain line messages unless deleted, and the ip server would also have them for a while in encrypted form. Very difficult to access.

If  the "Boss" family give up their entire inheritances past present and future to they who cannot be named, the whole thing will just go away. Otherwise they will be blackmailed until the end of time. Unless of course they do the sensible thing and hand him over, and put up their hands to bribery and corruption, with names and details.

Oh sorry, that would shorten their life expectancies rather drastically!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Grusa said:

If  the "Boss" family give up their entire inheritances past present and future to they who cannot be named, the whole thing will just go away.

An interesting point, could it be that someone has designs upon this family, and their hugely lucrative global business?

If that is the case, the idiot son and the subsequent attempts to shield him may make them vulnerable...

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Mobile service provider has a record of the calls.

Late Breaking News:

AIS records office burns to the ground.

????

and all evidence AIS was holding in "Cloud" got missing with rain clouds coming from China.

15 hours ago, DirtyHarry55 said:

So in a nutshell Lan or his Boss (Senator) wanted what was on the dead guys phone?

Only question was Lan the other guy in the Bike crash? If so did he cause the accident to get it?

Now this is very very suspicious and must make Lan Nr.1 suspect or is he just the Fall Guy?

We wait with bated breath for your findings Sherlock.

The phone provider can list all numbers, SMS messages etc. for months back - unless the police is unable to formulate that as their inability to find little pr1ck brat in London in seven, eight years - which took Associated Press two days .......... 

15 hours ago, Susco said:

Did Thai police ever found anything suspicious about any politician ?

They are "watch"ing him. Maybe he was lent the phone by the dead guy so it doesn't count as a theft but as a gift. Certainly looks that the "accident " was suspicious!

14 hours ago, Enoon said:

More names, more deception, more brown envelopes.