Has my visa - extension of stay expired

I have an extension of stay based on marriage. It’s valid until September 29th however. 
I left Thailand on February 8th. 
I’ve calculated 180 days is today. 
will they let me enter tomorrow on the repatriation flight. 
and will they give me a 30 day stamp instead 

• Confused 1

If you got a re-entry permit before you left Thailand this re-entry permit states that you are allowed to enter Thailand not later than 29 September.

There is no calculation of 180 days done.

The extension stamp in your passport does not by itself allow you to enter Thailand. Only the re-entry permit issued on the basis of that extension stamp gives you this permission.

I have a multi entry exit permit with the same date of September 29th. 
However in my experience in travelling around the world and having many different visas and residency, I’ve found if out of the country for 6 months normally the visa is cancelled 

2 minutes ago, bolt said:

However in my experience in travelling around the world and having many different visas and residency, I’ve found if out of the country for 6 months normally the visa is cancelled 

He does not have a visa.

14 minutes ago, bolt said:

Every country has its own laws, and Thailand doesn't have such a law.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bolt said:

It says one person. Multiple September 29th 

I think you need to post a photo of the stamp with personal details removed.

Did it cost you 3600 Baht?

I am sure you have a multiple re-entry permit that you could use until September 29th to enter the country. There is no limit on the amount of time you can be out the country other that than the day it expires.

You need to contact the Thai embassy in the country you are in to apply for certificate on entry and etc need to board a repatriation flight.  You need to start the process soon to insure you can enter prior to September 29th and still have enough time to apply for a new extension. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I am sure you have a multiple re-entry permit that you could use until September 29th to enter the country. There is no limit on the amount of time you can be out the country other that than the day it expires.

You need to contact the Thai embassy in the country you are in to apply for certificate on entry and etc need to board a repatriation flight.  You need to start the process soon to insure you can enter prior to September 29th and still have enough time to apply for a new extension. 

Thanks ubonjoe. I knew this and don't even have an "Extension".  I started to comment and low and behold, you were already there. ????????????

1 minute ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Thanks ubonjoe. I knew this and don't even have an "Extension".  I started to comment and low and behold, you were already there. ????????????

I have An extension to stay based on retirement valid until January. Has anyone used an agent to extend,whilst not being present?
i am concerned that the restrictions may not be lifted in time for me to return to Thailand to do it myself.

thank you for any advice you may be able offer.   The immigration office is Hua Hin

12 minutes ago, Flyfish said:

I have An extension to stay based on retirement valid until January. Has anyone used an agent to extend,whilst not being present?

It is not possible to have the extension done while you are not in the country. No agent can arrange it.

10 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Thanks, I Got in today, I was surprised they didn’t question this duration of being out of the country, but hey ho quarantine begins now.

On 8/7/2020 at 1:39 AM, Flyfish said:

i am concerned that the restrictions may not be lifted in time for me to return to Thailand to do it myself.

thank you for any advice you may be able offer.   The immigration office is Hua Hin

Im in the same boat, surely something can be done for all the Non O yearly extension holders before January.........my god !

On 8/9/2020 at 9:02 PM, CANSIAM said:
On 8/7/2020 at 3:39 PM, Flyfish said:

Im in the same boat, surely something can be done for all the Non O yearly extension holders before January.........my god !

The poster you quoted is not currently in Thailand. When he has a chance to return to Thailand he should be able to reapply for a Non-O conversion as he did before  ...though, what additional steps or requirements may be added to acquire one again is still to be determined.

His comment does not apply to Non-O holders currently still in Thailand.

• Like 1