Best 4G/LTE carrier on the West side?

Hal65

It is a block by block, building by building thing and even depends what side of the building.  So just asking which is best in the Soi Buakao area is not really narrowing it down.  There are literally dozens of cell towers around there. 

AIS usually has the best coverage in general but it's entirely possible you will get a better signal from another provider in your room.

Edited by shdmn

Even when you narrow down the one with the highest speeds in your building, to which package will you subscribe? Higher speed only means that the data allowance can be used up more quickly.

So you'll also need to determine the likely usage and to consider your budget.

I have both AIS and True. At different times of the day one or the other can slow down rapidly particularly when children come back from school or workers return from work. I use both as a hotspot if the wifi signal drops on one of the providers. A post paid unlimited 30gb wifi on True is 321 a month. The quoted speed only works for part of the day. Everything depends upon where you live and the time of day you use your mobile phone wifi.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JusticeGB said:

I have both AIS and True. At different times of the day one or the other can slow down rapidly particularly when children come back from school or workers return from work. I use both as a hotspot if the wifi signal drops on one of the providers. A post paid unlimited 30gb wifi on True is 321 a month. The quoted speed only works for part of the day. Everything depends upon where you live and the time of day you use your mobile phone wifi.

What is that? Three words that contradict each other.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

What is that? Three words that contradict each other.

You don't speak phone company speak.  It means you get the usable 30gb and then you still get wifi but it will be something like a few hundred K speed and nearly unusable.

I would guess millions of people have fallen for this scam.

On 8/8/2020 at 12:12 PM, Susco said:

So you mean with a higher speed the same download uses more data?

No. That you could download more data within an allotted time.

So, for example, a comparison between 30 GB at maximum speed or unlimited at a capped speed.

You might download the file more quickly on a Max speed connection, but you are using the same volume of data even when utilising a 10 Mbps connection. But as the 10 Mbps is unlimited, you have a bigger volume of 'data' at your disposal with the 10 Mbps connection, as theoretically, you could use up the 30 GB allowance in a day.

Edited by Eindhoven