Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

PM aide Cummings damaged public confidence in UK COVID-19 response: study

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, lungbing said:

Didn't Kinnock junior break the same rules when visiting his parents?  But there again he's Liebour so  the press won't follow up on thaht.

Except that they, and the police, did follow up on that!

 

For example, from the Guardian 29th March: Stephen Kinnock targeted by police for visiting father, Neil

Quote

The MP son of Neil Kinnock, the former Labour leader, has been publicly shamed by police for “non-essential” travel during the coronavirus lockdown after going to celebrate his father’s 78th birthday.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

desperate lefty tosh .its a minor matter compared with starmers not taking action against pedos

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Thats a reputable source?

Yeah right.

Thats the spirit mate.

Ignore anything which does not suit your agenda.

What could possibly be wrong with that?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, 3NUMBAS said:

desperate lefty tosh .its a minor matter compared with starmers not taking action against pedos

 

You and @twocatsmac are laying blame at Starmer's door for events which either happened before he became DPP, the Rotherham and other scandals, or had no control over afterwards, Saville.

 

That you consider false accusations of rape to be a minor matter is reprehensible; would you continue with that view were it to happen to you? 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

Thats the spirit mate.

Ignore anything which does not suit your agenda.

What could possibly be wrong with that?

It is certainly something TVF's Barstool Brexiteers have been doing since the referendum campaign!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

 

You and @twocatsmac are laying blame at Starmer's door for events which either happened before he became DPP, the Rotherham and other scandals, or had no control over afterwards, Saville.

 

That you consider false accusations of rape to be a minor matter is reprehensible; would you continue with that view were it to happen to you? 

 

Starmer and the BBC,  Esther Rantzen too.

Now what do they have in common sunshine? 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

Starmer and the BBC,  Esther Rantzen too.

Now what do they have in common sunshine? 

 

 

 

 

What are you burbling on about? 

 

The BBC may have hidden Saville's activities, which is a scandal.

 

Rantzen not speaking out, with her self publicised protection of children and as the founder of Childline, shows what a hypocrite she is.

 

Starmer? Don't think he's ever worked for the BBC, Rantzen nor Childline. But if you know different....... 

 

That you lot are having to resort to these tactics only shows how scared you are of a revitalised Labour party under Starmer.

 

So are the Tories; which is why Johnson's days are numbered.

Edited by 7by7
Addendum
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 12:25 PM, Rookiescot said:

Not long ago this would have resulted in resignations and even a collapse of the government.

Not now though. The UK has become so right wing that democracy is no longer functioning. 

This kind of corruption and things like Johnsons friends and family promotions to the house of Lords would be worthy of someone like Robert Mugabe.

when he was found driving around I said so.... if he or the 2 of them had any balls they should quit, they didn't listen and I also said, Cummings actions would be biting both on the rear, time is co(u)mi(m)ing 555

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 3:04 PM, evadgib said:

The study seems to have omitted the fact that Cummings successfully neutered a remainer-orchestrated coup while Boris languished in ICU.

anything to back up such a non sense, come on give it a try

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

What are you burbling on about? 

 

The BBC may have hidden Saville's activities, which is a scandal.

 

Rantzen not speaking out, with her self publicised protection of children and as the founder of Childline, shows what a hypocrite she is.

 

Starmer? Don't think he's ever worked for the BBC, Rantzen nor Childline. But if you know different....... 

 

That you lot are having to resort to these tactics only shows how scared you are of a revitalised Labour party under Starmer.

 

So are the Tories; which is why Johnson's days are numbered.

 

Did Starmer “Fix it” for Jim ?  

 

I’ll share a little secret with you.

 When you’re elected PM you have 4 years as head honcho, so you may want to edit your, 

“Johnson’s days are numbered” routine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 8:28 PM, twocatsmac said:

Really?  Try a search of this title if anyone’s interested.

 

62FE069D-8935-4AC9-9809-9580D90E5459.thumb.jpeg.3ca07a32c886126981c7a77f5adbbe78.jpeg

 

 

 

 

what source is that ??   nothing more than sheer desperation 555

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 10:55 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Anybody who follows the news knows that without any study.

My thoughts exactly, but then I listened to the interview of the lady who led on this. She was very convincing as to the extent of the 'damage' done and how strongly the data collected, supported the proposition of his activities damaging public confidence.

 

I would also point out the genius of Cummings is far from proved......he has been involved in two, two horse races and happened to be on the winning side in both.

 

If he had fought for Remain and won against 40 years of lies from the Mail/Express/Telegraph or installed the most reviled (by the same papers) contender for the PM'ship (Corbyn) then I would agree he might classed a genius.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...