Coming soon! Nigerian's coke bust in Bangkok could lead to big drug player

webfact

Coming soon! Nigerian's coke bust in Bangkok could lead to big drug player

3pm.jpg

Picture: INN

Thailand's immigration chief Lt-Gen Sompong Chingduang gave details of the arrest of a Nigerian man in downtown Bangkok who was dealing in cocaine. 

Immigration were keeping tabs on a drug distribution network and soon had a black man in their sights at a condo building in the Suan Luang area of the capital. 

Ubah, 31, from Nigeria was approached as he got into his Toyota Vios in a parking lot. 

Inside the car were 12 compressed cocaine tablets in small clear zip lock plastic bags contained within a larger bag hidden in a storage area under the steering wheel. 

A search of his room followed and it was discovered that he had no passport to show and had been in Thailand illegally for two years. 

A Kasikorn bank book was taken into evidence. 

The suspect said he got the drugs from a fellow Nigerian called "Nonso".

Police believe this is a big player in the drug network. 

A vinyl board outlining the case said that evidence would be gathered and the inquiry was being expanded. 

It was stamped: "Coming Soon!". 

Source: INN

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-08-07

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Phuketshrew said:

Hard to believe that "Nonso" is "Mr Big" as none of these Nigerian criminals could operate here without complicity of Thai's.

me think one should be weary before making such statements of our host country, you never know who reads it and will get it wrong... 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, webfact said:

A vinyl board outlining the case said that evidence would be gathered and the inquiry was being expanded. 

I have to admit they are experts in vinyl board presentations.. at par with the finger pointing..

12 hours ago, thequietman said:

I would guess that the Nigerian has a good grasp of the English language, and so 'Nonso' as he called his contact, is very likely quick thinking using the word 'Nonsense.'

He's messing with the cops me thinks. ????

Non so.. is also a Italian word for I don't know,he could well been in Italy and picked up few words..