Recommendation needed

Hi guys just new here... Im seeking for a thai visa agency which I can go to preferably in Bangkok City central or in Nonthaburi... I hope that you guys could recommend a good office coz reaching online seems to give me a limited results... thank you

thanks guys also 1 more thing I want to have an idea on how much really cost to change my tourist visa to 90 day non immigrants or voluntary visa coz I was quoted from 19k~25k baht for the said visa...I just want to have an idea why it cost that much thank you

4 minutes ago, Merci said:

thanks guys also 1 more thing I want to have an idea on how much really cost to change my tourist visa to 90 day non immigrants or voluntary visa coz I was quoted from 19k~25k baht for the said visa...I just want to have an idea why it cost that much thank you

18 K 

2 hours ago, Merci said:

If you meet the requirements for the Visa application and you only need a 'legwork' service (checking whether your application is complete and assisting your during the actual application) the fee will be approx 5.000 to 10.000 THB.

However, if you do not meet the requirements and the agent has to 'convince' an Immigration officer to overlook those requirements when handling your application, the fee will obviously be much higher (20.000 to 35.000 THB) as it will include the Brown Envelope for the immigration officer handling your application and turning the blind eye.

Be aware that some agents will try to sell you the Full Package even if you meet all requirements and have no need for a Fixer service.

@Peter Denisthank you for the info... well, currently we are in tourist visa & taking advantage of the amnesty visa until Sept. 26 so we are intending to stay longer..Thats why I prefer to go to a Thai visa agency so I can personally talk to them... appreciate that you give me the insite why it cost that much...