Bangkok Midnight Marathon 2020 bans foreigners

webfact

17 hours ago, bodga said:

Thats a blatant lie, FLORA  has  disappeared off Tescos  shelves, been gone  a  while now☹️

Not true. I buy it regularly and have four in my fridge that I bought this week. Maybe your local store manager doesn't want to stock it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, Thais living in Covid hotspots can come to run , but people with no Thai passport cannot. Sounds mixed up logically, however, as long as all go in quarantine and no exceptions are made, why not.

however, people permanently in Thailand since before the Covid outbreak, and not having symptoms, should be allowed to run.

That sounds fully Logical. 

19 hours ago, webfact said:

Bangkok Midnight Marathon 2020 bans foreigners

Now put this on all social medias than the whole world can see that they Don't want Foreigners.

They only want the money . 

See how this works to Keep all the tourists away.   ????

On one hand, the Thais want me to spend money in their country and on the other hand, they ban farang from marathons and restaurants....no thank Thailand....I will wait until the CCP Wuhan Coronavirus is under control and spend my money elsewhere....and you can welcome back all of the stinking Chinese who brought the CCP Virus to your country.....completely stupid!!!

1 hour ago, chilli42 said:

Well if racism was your criteria for where to travel then staying home is your best bet ... assuming you are the right colour in your home country.  Why would you expect Thai’s to be any different than the people who live in your home country.  It’s not like you were invited to come to Thailand to take up residence.

Whats the point of beginning a post with an unfounded assumption, and ending it with another one? I was indeed invited to take up residence. 

Nevertheless white lives matter.

Edited by Boomer6969
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, webfact said:

“For some reason, the organisers of this year’s Bangkok Midnight Marathon have decided not to allow foreigners to run. I hope this doesn’t become part of the ‘new normal’.”

Stick there Expat tourism where the sun don't shine... this can cut both ways.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

don't blame them a bit -  when you look at the irresponsible actions and predictable outcomes of dealing with the virus in other countries foreigners have Thais concerned and if other nations hadn't of acted so stupid there would probably be reduced fear..  

I'm a foreigner and  lived here for 12 years without setting foot outside of the country.... yet you still consider me irresponsible?

I cannot run in a race yet the powers to be are asking me to tour around the country spending money to help Thais... and this is how the repay me!

Stuff you too !

53 minutes ago, mindfulness said:

and so the cycle of unhealthy emotion is compounded to the nation who feed on Nationalistic Xenophobia 

The oblivious nationalist, such a danger to humanity  

Then you should feel comfort in your knowledge that Thailand will fail due to their oblivious nationalism.  Now you can enjoy a soy latte while advocating for the importation of even more religious zealots to assist you in your righteous fight to combat white male misogyny white privilege and white colonialism within your western country.

21 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

And they wan't tourists to come back in their droves, yet continue with their xenophobic comments ?

unbelievable !

Well, seems like the majority don't want tourists back – according to polls published a few weeks ago – and there aren't any tourists coming at the moment to run a Marathon, so it can't be a tourists-problem...????

21 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

And they wan't tourists to come back in their droves, yet continue with their xenophobic comments ?

unbelievable !

The Thai people are all the same and don't like foreigners. They have little experience of foreigners as real people, only customers.

Their education system leaves them deeply ignorant of the facts about the world they live in.

They are not able to think in a rational way, only deception and cunning and seeing foreigners as objects.

And the government, the institutions, the law and the entire history and culture of this people encourages a profound dislike of the foreigner.

And their country is a cheap Disneyland copy, compared with their neighbours.

They are a rubbish people.

Edited by CapeTown

1 minute ago, CapeTown said:

The Thai people are all the same and don't like foreigners. They have little experience of foreigners as real people, only customers. Their education system leaves them deeply ignorant of the facts about the world they live in. They are not able to think in a rational way, alldeception and cunning. And the government, the institutions, the law and the entire history and culture of this people encourages a profound dislike of the foreigner.

And their country is a cheap Disney land compared with their neighbours.

Would you like foreigners that often are just sex tourists and alcoholics? I see them every night here in Pattaya. I myself don't like them. 

26 minutes ago, CapeTown said:

The Thai people are all the same and don't like foreigners. They have little experience of foreigners as real people, only customers.

Their education system leaves them deeply ignorant of the facts about the world they live in.

They are not able to think in a rational way, only deception and cunning and seeing foreigners as objects.

And the government, the institutions, the law and the entire history and culture of this people encourages a profound dislike of the foreigner.

And their country is a cheap Disneyland copy, compared with their neighbours.

They are a rubbish people.

Charming culture, is'nt it!

• Haha 1