John Wick: Fifth Movie To Be Shot Back To Back With Fourth

snoop1130

John Wick: Fifth Movie To Be Shot Back To Back With Fourth

By James White

john-wick-2.jpg

We already knew that John Wick's fourth chapter was on the way – even if it has been pushed back to 2022.

Now, as confirmed by Lionsgate's chief executive during an otherwise dry earnings call, we know that plans are coming into place to film a fifth instalment back to back with that entry.

"We’re also busy preparing scripts for the next two installments of our John Wick action franchise, with John Wick 4 slated to hit theatres Memorial Day weekend 2022," said John Feltheimer. "We hope to shoot both John Wick 4 & 5 back to back when Keanu becomes available early next year."

Naturally, there are no details for the fifth film yet, but, as with the fourth, we'd be surprised if it didn't come from the regular team of director Chad Stahelski and writer Derek Kolstad.

Full Story: https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/john-wick-fifth-movie-shot-with-fourth/

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

To better the third they'd have to have a person dying every 10 seconds in episode 5 ????

Can't remember which one I slogged through, but if they cut out all the killing and martial arts scenes  I reckon it could have finished in under 10 minutes. Put me off this franchise, for sure.

• Thanks 1