Not 'Thigh-land': Thais amused at Trump's slip

10 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

Look, you have to be smarter then that. USA is a consumer society now, they don't make anything,,, china make it in the East and USA sell it in the west. Outside the USA countries are doing trade deals with China,,, huge investment in Mexico, SE Asia, Africa. India is smarter they will only allow China to sell product in India if they invest in a factory there and build it locally.. That is the way to go because the USA cant rebuild manufacturing anymore.

China is saturated, its growth is slowing so it is looking for future growth by investing in other countries. The USA should find the right deal,, minimise the imports and allow them tax breaks to invest in factories back in the USA.. Bringing jobs, money, training etc... Soon the USA will regain it's manufacturing base and understanding using China to get there.. That is the smart move. The UK is out of Europe now and I already know of investment of Chinese factories in Wales where jobs are desperately needed. 

So China is doing deals everywhere, they have the money, they have the expertise now. If the USA doesn't get smart it won't be China going back to the stone age.

Forget about the US!!! I’m talking GLOBAL trade embargo on China put them back into their place! It’s definitely doable, they just have to stick together and pull it off! 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Slight miss pronunciation , quickly corrected , quite funny really , no doubt the Anti Trumpers will make a big issue out of it 

I dunno!  He's not far off with his comment. 🙂

Not nice to poke fun at idiots!

Posted Images

Thai-land, land of hypocrites. Thai's actually talking about and amusing themselves with pronunciation of English. At least we don't have to worry about the Trump claiming loss of face and nuking the country. Now that would be the typical Thai response. 

1 hour ago, rvaviator said:

Look at history ..No 'superpower' have ever stayed on top forever ... 'Embargo' ... You (we) can not even get people to agree if wearing a mask is a good idea .. How do you think you can get  'world wide alliance to boycott China' ... 😉.

We can tweak around the edges .. Make grand political gestures (to help 'me' get elected) .. but that I think is about it ... 

I know! That’s the sad part! Doesn’t change the fact, though, that the embargo is what we need! 

26 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Forget about the US!!! I’m talking GLOBAL trade embargo on China put them back into their place! It’s definitely doable, they just have to stick together and pull it off! 

Why? Because USA doesn't like them? It's definetley not doable,, in fact it's impossible.. So Mexico has a strong relationship with China, lots of investment in Mexico from Chinese companies because its a route to North American market plus the growing South American market. What is the US going to do embargo any county that has Chinese investment or Chinese parts? its ridiculous to even talk about this.

China has the USA by the plums and there is nothing that can change that until the USA can make its own stuff again..

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, pacovl46 said:

That would mean you have allies to do it. So how are the allies these days?

• Like 1
On 8/8/2020 at 2:00 AM, YetAnother said:

multiple sides to this: yes he is an idiot, yes he used a mildly sexual descriptor , which is what most of the west thinks of thailand

This comment could sway the election his way. Confirming that idiots, actors and peanut farmers can win an election.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

This comment could sway the election his way. Confirming that idiots, actors and peanut farmers can win an election.

"... idiots, actors and peanut farmers can win an election..."

I think the idiots outnumber the actors and peanut farmers.  Although most of them are actors in a way, just never made films. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

Why? Because USA doesn't like them? It's definetley not doable,, in fact it's impossible.. So Mexico has a strong relationship with China, lots of investment in Mexico from Chinese companies because its a route to North American market plus the growing South American market. What is the US going to do embargo any county that has Chinese investment or Chinese parts? its ridiculous to even talk about this.

China has the USA by the plums and there is nothing that can change that until the USA can make its own stuff again..

What most people don’t know is that China manufactures products for Du pont and the likes containing Pfo8 which is banned now in most of the world, so that is one hell of a reason why manufacturers transferred to China. Non stick frypans have been killing us for years.

The problem is, Americans are no longer amused having the the utter dunce they’ve so enthusiastically “elected” expose their collective intelligence for what it is; abysmal. If “Thigh-land” were only the worst of it. 

• Like 2
On 8/7/2020 at 8:57 PM, CorpusChristie said:

Slight miss pronunciation , quickly corrected , quite funny really , no doubt the Anti Trumpers will make a big issue out of it 

One of many slight pronunciations. The man is an idiot is again what it shows and needs to go to jail where he belongs. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

My bud asked me if it were true that a restaurant near me was named <deleted>*kit Thai. I said yes, but spelled Phuket Thai. 5555

On 8/7/2020 at 8:59 PM, thequietman said:

I dunno!  He's not far off with his comment. 🙂

thigh.jpg

Thai women have the best legs and supple sweet silky thighs I have ever seen. So yeah I get it 😊