Not 'Thigh-land': Thais amused at Trump's slip

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Slight miss pronunciation , quickly corrected , quite funny really , no doubt the Anti Trumpers will make a big issue out of it 

I dunno!  He's not far off with his comment. 🙂

Not nice to poke fun at idiots!

Posted Images

11 hours ago, bipper said:

FB_IMG_1593334874578.jpg

The Fat Boy certainly has a huge fear of Obama.

That's why he Tweets in the early hours of the morning

Fear is a terrible thing and it's fear that's keep Fat Boy tRump from sleeping well

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

Why? Because USA doesn't like them? It's definetley not doable,, in fact it's impossible.. So Mexico has a strong relationship with China, lots of investment in Mexico from Chinese companies because its a route to North American market plus the growing South American market. What is the US going to do embargo any county that has Chinese investment or Chinese parts? its ridiculous to even talk about this.

China has the USA by the plums and there is nothing that can change that until the USA can make its own stuff again..

Why? Because I’m talking big picture, ergo global! 

21 hours ago, Sujo said:

That would mean you have allies to do it. So how are the allies these days?

I know, that’s the sad part about it! 

On 8/7/2020 at 10:00 AM, YetAnother said:

multiple sides to this: yes he is an idiot, yes he used a mildly sexual descriptor , which is what most of the west thinks of thailand

An idiot? So I guess Obama was a genius for saying "Marine Corpse" instead of "Marine Corps"?  Or maybe calling his "wife" (lol) Michael?  That was just a slip though since at home he just calls "her" Mike.

But it is only a Freudian slip, it is "thigh-land", and quite delightfully so too with these lovely mini-short wearing leggy girls on the backs of scooters in their thousands to titillate us poor men.

Long may it last!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Gandtee said:

I would suggest the poster who called POTUS an idiot wasn't blocked because there is evidence to show it's factual and not fake news.😄

Yes, and also presidents are public figures, so whether they're idiots or not, it's a fair expression of opinion either way. 

12 hours ago, Neeranam said:

He is probably the best ever president for this fact, he is under constant abuse by bad losers who claim higher intelligence than the majority who voted him in. 

The majority did not vote him in.,...he won the electoral college...he absolutely did not win a majority of the vote by any circumstance

• Like 1
7 hours ago, A512 said:

Do I have your permission to call you an idiot? 

It's no skin off my nose. Sticks and stones and all that. But I'm not the leader of the so called greatest country in the world.😁

1 hour ago, Gandtee said:

It's no skin off my nose. Sticks and stones and all that. But I'm not the leader of the so called greatest country in the world.😁

lovely like a little bird. 🤩

20 hours ago, Neeranam said:

He is probably the best ever president for this fact, he is under constant abuse by bad losers who claim higher intelligence than the majority who voted him in. 

How many times has his business's gone bust?

Where was the Fat Boy tRump when young Americans were being killed in Vietnam?

On 8/7/2020 at 4:26 PM, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Possibly just a Freudian slip, where the mouth comes out with what the brain is really thinking of.

I had it once, ordering a ticket at the train station to Tooting, and the girl had a lovely pair of knockers and I asked for a ticket to Titting.

Told my mate about about it who told me he had had one that morning too. Meant to say to the wife at breakfast, "please can you pass the milk."

Actually came out with, "You miserable <deleted> shrew! You have ruined my entire life!" :cheesy:

In his case the brain and mouth aren't connected at all.

Besides you actually need a brain too, which is doubtful in this case.

• Like 1