Not 'Thigh-land': Thais amused at Trump's slip

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

200 million in 1982 is NOT many billions today

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

What don't you understand.

Why is the Fat Boy hiding his tax returns if he's as wealthy as you think?

It's obvious surely to you that the Fat Boy is hiding his tax returns for a reason

• Sad 1
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Slight miss pronunciation , quickly corrected , quite funny really , no doubt the Anti Trumpers will make a big issue out of it 

I dunno!  He's not far off with his comment. 🙂

Not nice to poke fun at idiots!

Posted Images

I love reading the ranting trump haters posts, their heads are exploding.  How many times do we have to have to hear that he is cancelling the Constitution and that he is worse than Hitler, Stalin and Mao combined?

1 hour ago, marinediscoking said:

I love reading the ranting trump haters posts, their heads are exploding.  How many times do we have to have to hear that he is cancelling the Constitution and that he is worse than Hitler, Stalin and Mao combined?

But you love it. Confusing post. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, marinediscoking said:

We will know more when tRump makes public his tax returns, like other POTUS's

How can anybody vote for a 5 times draft dodger who had a complaint that nobody had of heard before or since.

4 hours ago, marinediscoking said:

Can't imagine why people have trouble taking him seriously when he brags about passing the same cognitive test that CoCo the sign language gorilla passed, which he said was very hard.  Probably the first test he took where he didn't cheat.

It's nice to see you setting realistic goals for yourself by wearing your anti-intellectualism so proudly.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

Obviously my post was over your head's. He has the Rachel Maddow crowd in hysterics, yet he hasn't changed any fundamental rights or freedoms of Americans. Ok you can go back to the game of trying to find a crime without proof. Just like the last 4 years and thousands of reporters have.  How did the Russia investigation turn out? Must be taxes now, oh wait, Maddow had his 2005 return, what did that expose? Keep crying wolf and that will help get him re-elected.

51 minutes ago, marinediscoking said:

Obviously my post was over your head's. He has the Rachel Maddow crowd in hysterics, yet he hasn't changed any fundamental rights or freedoms of Americans. Ok you can go back to the game of trying to find a crime without proof. Just like the last 4 years and thousands of reporters have.  How did the Russia investigation turn out? Must be taxes now, oh wait, Maddow had his 2005 return, what did that expose? Keep crying wolf and that will help get him re-elected.

The report found the trump vampaign colluded with russia. 

Maddow never had his tax return

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Was his father a billionaire and as successful as Donald? I doubt it.

How do you know trump is successful. A few bankruptcies proves he isnt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, marinediscoking said:

Fat Boy tRumps head is going to explode in November when he's voted out of the White House.

Bye bye Fat Boy, hello Joe 🤣

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Sujo said:

The report found the trump vampaign colluded with russia. 

Maddow never had his tax return

No he didn't! You can think that all you want. Maddow had his 2005 tax return and it was a nothing burger.

• Thanks 1
On 8/7/2020 at 9:46 PM, tlandtday said:

Regardless of what you you think of Trump this is not a news article and the writer is surely not a real journalist.  This is junk journalism at its finest.  An opinion piece and not a very well written one at that.  The author better stick to writing accolades about Xi and his merry gang lol.

Brilliant! Thank you

On 8/7/2020 at 10:00 PM, Seismic said:

Very common for Trump, who, as we know has the reading and language ability of an 8 year old. I am also certain he has absolutely no idea who the leaders of Vietnam and Thailand are, just as he recently showed that he has no idea that Beirut is in Lebanon. It must be so embarrassing for Americans to listen to a man who clearly is incapable of carrying out the functions of the office he holds.

And yet he managed to out perform you!

Cheers

On 8/8/2020 at 7:51 AM, pacovl46 said:

And another great moment of Agolf J. Twittler! 😁

Here we go with the nazi parody Very Very sad!

On 8/8/2020 at 8:04 AM, GAZZPA said:

How will that work then? The US and Europe have been exploiting cheap Chinese labour for over 30 years,, all in the name of profit. Manufacturing has crumbled to dust in the west. The USA does not have the resource, equipment, expertise or even private money to manufacture anymore. China make everything and you probably bought something made there without even knowing,, even things like packaging is being shipped from China, you need to realistic, it is too late for that. There is only 1 outcome if USA persist in a trade war with China, China 1, USA 0...

Guess again! For the Usa not having the resources,equipment and expertise or even private money as you say!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_economy

So imop you need to adjust your tally !USA  1 ,the country where the virus came from that caused the worst global economic disaster to 180 countries, 0