Not 'Thigh-land': Thais amused at Trump's slip

snoop1130

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

200 million in 1982 is NOT many billions today

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

What don't you understand.

Why is the Fat Boy hiding his tax returns if he's as wealthy as you think?

It's obvious surely to you that the Fat Boy is hiding his tax returns for a reason

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, marinediscoking said:

I love reading the ranting trump haters posts, their heads are exploding.  How many times do we have to have to hear that he is cancelling the Constitution and that he is worse than Hitler, Stalin and Mao combined?

But you love it. Confusing post. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marinediscoking said:

I love reading the ranting trump haters posts, their heads are exploding.  How many times do we have to have to hear that he is cancelling the Constitution and that he is worse than Hitler, Stalin and Mao combined?

We will know more when tRump makes public his tax returns, like other POTUS's

How can anybody vote for a 5 times draft dodger who had a complaint that nobody had of heard before or since.

4 hours ago, marinediscoking said:

Can't imagine why people have trouble taking him seriously when he brags about passing the same cognitive test that CoCo the sign language gorilla passed, which he said was very hard.  Probably the first test he took where he didn't cheat.

It's nice to see you setting realistic goals for yourself by wearing your anti-intellectualism so proudly.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

Obviously my post was over your head's. He has the Rachel Maddow crowd in hysterics, yet he hasn't changed any fundamental rights or freedoms of Americans. Ok you can go back to the game of trying to find a crime without proof. Just like the last 4 years and thousands of reporters have.  How did the Russia investigation turn out? Must be taxes now, oh wait, Maddow had his 2005 return, what did that expose? Keep crying wolf and that will help get him re-elected.

51 minutes ago, marinediscoking said:

Obviously my post was over your head's. He has the Rachel Maddow crowd in hysterics, yet he hasn't changed any fundamental rights or freedoms of Americans. Ok you can go back to the game of trying to find a crime without proof. Just like the last 4 years and thousands of reporters have.  How did the Russia investigation turn out? Must be taxes now, oh wait, Maddow had his 2005 return, what did that expose? Keep crying wolf and that will help get him re-elected.

The report found the trump vampaign colluded with russia. 

Maddow never had his tax return

• Like 1

17 hours ago, marinediscoking said:

Fat Boy tRumps head is going to explode in November when he's voted out of the White House.

Bye bye Fat Boy, hello Joe ????

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2020 at 9:46 PM, tlandtday said:

Regardless of what you you think of Trump this is not a news article and the writer is surely not a real journalist.  This is junk journalism at its finest.  An opinion piece and not a very well written one at that.  The author better stick to writing accolades about Xi and his merry gang lol.

Brilliant! Thank you

On 8/7/2020 at 10:00 PM, Seismic said:

Very common for Trump, who, as we know has the reading and language ability of an 8 year old. I am also certain he has absolutely no idea who the leaders of Vietnam and Thailand are, just as he recently showed that he has no idea that Beirut is in Lebanon. It must be so embarrassing for Americans to listen to a man who clearly is incapable of carrying out the functions of the office he holds.

And yet he managed to out perform you!

Cheers

On 8/8/2020 at 8:04 AM, GAZZPA said:

How will that work then? The US and Europe have been exploiting cheap Chinese labour for over 30 years,, all in the name of profit. Manufacturing has crumbled to dust in the west. The USA does not have the resource, equipment, expertise or even private money to manufacture anymore. China make everything and you probably bought something made there without even knowing,, even things like packaging is being shipped from China, you need to realistic, it is too late for that. There is only 1 outcome if USA persist in a trade war with China, China 1, USA 0...

Guess again! For the Usa not having the resources,equipment and expertise or even private money as you say!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_economy

So imop you need to adjust your tally !USA  1 ,the country where the virus came from that caused the worst global economic disaster to 180 countries, 0

On 8/8/2020 at 9:37 AM, whaleboneman said:

Pretty much all thinking human beings realize that Trump is an idiot. Any article that provides evidence of that is newsworthy and necessary until all the other idiots that voted for him realize their mistake.

And the alternative to a idiot is a radical goverment, that many of its politicians who support the alternative want open borders,globalism,free medical,more supreme court justices,trillions in a  green new deal ,free state college. on and on and on!

The alternative to you say is a  idiot will give new meaning to the 2 things we must do in life,die and pay through the a-- ,taxes ! No Mistake buddy!

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/8/2020 at 10:26 AM, Niteowl45 said:

No dude, anti-trumpers, including myself, don't care about a minor mispronunciation (although funny)

we care about the fact that he's an incompetent crook who surrounded himself with incompetent crooks, a racist, a traitor, a fascist wannabe tyrant with no respect for the constitution, a hypocrite who constantly blamed Obama but in a time of crisis has now done a lot worse, and finally an all around scumbag that should be spending time in a jail instead of leading the US toward civil war and all around disaster

Wow traitor,fascist wannabe with no respect for the constitution!

What do tell gives you the idea that he should be spending time in jail!

Civil War!lol Please tell me is he setting fires to buildings while dem politicians avoid calling the groups out who are involved in not so peaceful protests

• Confused 1

On 8/12/2020 at 6:48 PM, Aussie Col said:

The Fat Boy hasn't been successful. You really need to do some homework before posting on here.

Why doesn't the Fay Boy want his tax returns made public when every POTUS in recent times has?

Political fodder, look it up! Its the same reason why the other guy doesn't want his Delaware University  memos to be open(to be ridiculed and taken out of context) ! 

Also its not required in the constitution to give your tax returns to run for that office! The dems and his enemies tried for 4 years to use this nonsense ,without success

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I applaud anyone who never fought in that war, for whatever reason. 

I'm not sure of your reason but if no one fought in any war there would be no war. It seems the human race is only happy when they are killing each other. Quite often for religious excuses.  Refusing to fight for a personal abhorrence of killing I can accept, but to avoid doing it so that you can pursue your own gain, I can't. What was Trump's reason? I doubt the first.

On 8/8/2020 at 7:59 PM, Pique Dard said:

i can't help it! whenever i hear trump talking, i start lauging

Frankly I am not sure if I should start crying or laughing ...... Its just plain sad really ...

Ironically ... In some place is Asia I think he is being used as an 'example' of what happens when you go all out on 'democracy' .... 

image.png.f01955813c7986d1403232b4d92d0759.png

Hopefully America can regain some of the respect and standing it has enjoyed on the world stage in the past.....

image.png.e6a01fd070219c763a851e613f2638b8.png

I hope so .....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I applaud anyone who never fought in that war, for whatever reason. 

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh
But when the taxman comes to the door
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no, no
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no

9 hours ago, Gandtee said:

I'm not sure of your reason but if no one fought in any war there would be no war. It seems the human race is only happy when they are killing each other. Quite often for religious excuses.  Refusing to fight for a personal abhorrence of killing I can accept, but to avoid doing it so that you can pursue your own gain, I can't. What was Trump's reason? I doubt the first.

Might the fact that he is only one of a very small group of US presidents that hasn't started a war. He's a conscientious objector that had a medical issue. If he exaggerated his condition, that's fine by me, I'd do the same.