Not 'Thigh-land': Thais amused at Trump's slip

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Slight miss pronunciation , quickly corrected , quite funny really , no doubt the Anti Trumpers will make a big issue out of it 

I dunno!  He's not far off with his comment. 🙂

Not nice to poke fun at idiots!

Posted Images

7 hours ago, johnray said:

The mask is cutting off oxygen to his brain.

What brain's that then? :whistling:

I sometimes quip with friends about Thighland (it was my thing) but will stop now it's been hijacked. :sad:

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, GAZZPA said:

How will that work then? The US and Europe have been exploiting cheap Chinese labour for over 30 years,, all in the name of profit. Manufacturing has crumbled to dust in the west. The USA does not have the resource, equipment, expertise or even private money to manufacture anymore. China make everything and you probably bought something made there without even knowing,, even things like packaging is being shipped from China, you need to realistic, it is too late for that. There is only 1 outcome if USA persist in a trade war with China, China 1, USA 0...

More than enough other countries around to move production to, if that means a slight price hike then so be it. I mean life is bit by bit getting more expensive anyway! And to be honest, China is getting favors still based on it having been a third world country, which it isn’t anymore, so all the trade deals so far have favored China. I hate Trump, but in this particular case he’s right and it’s China that doesn’t want to play ball because they think they can do whatever they want and letting them become Number One in the world is a very dangerous game to play! Hence, embargo! 

Edited by pacovl46
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Slight miss pronunciation , quickly corrected , quite funny really , no doubt the Anti Trumpers will make a big issue out of it 

Sure---just a fluke....guess the video of his OWN words is fake news too.......got any hydroxy I can buy????

Not even gonna mention how quick they jump on Biden for the same thing, but GOP=Hypocrites as always

4 hours ago, daveAustin said:

What brain's that then? :whistling:

I sometimes quip with friends about Thighland (it was my thing) but will stop now it's been hijacked. :sad:

Hitlers Brain...GOP Frankenstein

11 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Possibly just a Freudian slip, where the mouth comes out with what the brain is really thinking of.

I had it once, ordering a ticket at the train station to Tooting, and the girl had a lovely pair of knockers and I asked for a ticket to Titting.

Told my mate about about it who told me he had had one that morning too. Meant to say to the wife at breakfast, "please can you pass the milk."

Actually came out with, "You miserable <deleted> shrew! You have ruined my entire life!" :cheesy:

Fawlty Titties, as Basil said on a very hot afternoon in Torquay.

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

He cant even pronounce Yosemite, a word any American child of 6 knows

Beat me to it, This guy is getting classic. Thigh Land and YO-Some-ite Sam in one week. :biggrin: 

Yodownload (1).jpg

imageproxy (4).jpg