U.S. counterspy chief warns Russia, China, Iran trying to meddle in 2020 election

rooster59

3 hours ago, riclag said:

First I was responding to one of your friends  yahoo article they sighted, but the best I can do is give you what my countries intentions are on prevention.

The intentions might be the best in professional circles (CISA, CIA, FBI) but if the president is controlled from Moscow (of which I'm totally convinced) it makes the task of protecting US democracy almost impossible.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

The intentions might be the best in professional circles (CISA, CIA, FBI) but if the president is controlled from Moscow (of which I'm totally convinced) it makes the task of protecting US democracy almost impossible.

Moscow or TelAviv?

On 8/8/2020 at 7:57 PM, heybruce said:

Try thinking with the logical side of your brain:  What was the Trump campaign investigated for?

Hint; no one said he was a Russian spy.

Yes but if you say it enough times then it becomes a fact...

It does not matter what country is helping which side, the real objective has been achieved...Americans (and those in the peanut gallery around the world that are not Americans but think they understand the American experience) are so consumed now with fighting with each other over whose fault election interference is, who is a liar and who is fake news (fake news definition: any news that does not agree with our personal opinions regardless if it is based in fact or science or if one does not like the actual source presenting the facts) that nothing is being done to stop said interference. This whole thread has been finger pointing and very few reflections on what could and should be done as ONE UNITED COUNTRY to protect the nation and its election. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

Sh^t really? that was easy. I'm not surprised considering a few hours ago you were "totally convinced" that the president was controlled from Moscow.

What can I say? Your post totally supports your claim that wicked Zionists control trump.....totally!!

Edited by Phoenix Rising

34 minutes ago, Evobase said:

Meanwhile, Israel and its lobby AIPAC get a free pass. Israel has been meddling in all aspects of US government for decades. Of course they will label my comment as ‘anti semitic’.

If lobbying were illegal we would have to lock up a lot of corporate big-shots in this country.  Russia, China and Iran aren't being accused of lobbying the US government.