Police officer who gave conflicting accounts of Ferrari speed claims he miscalculated

rooster59

6 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:
4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

A well-informed source said that Pol Col Thanasit Taengjan, a scientist attached the Office of Police Forensic Science

has now been demoted to the dept investigating brake failure .. 

Don't you mean 'instigating brake failure'? It's a 'smash hit' right now.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

Soon the story will change again. It is possible that the impact speed might have been 80 km per hour if the policemen had been driving at 90 km per hour and the other car at 170 km per hour. Any speed can be chosen from brown envelopes!

Raises the point.

how is the speed estimated.

How fast was the pig riding that scoot ?

4 hours ago, rkidlad said:

‘Mr. Suthon maintained that Vorayuth’s car speed was 177kph, while Mr. Saiprasit maintained that the speed was about 79kph’

How can two ‘forensic scientists’ be so far apart in their calculations. It’s as if one of them base theirs on science and the other one on a large pile of cash. 

Two more unfortunate accidents being planned?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

just call the US and get some true traffic accident reconstructionists who can lay it all out. I am sure the UK as well as Australia and NZ also have folks who could do it.   Stop the games.

Dont forget Canada ????

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

just call the US and get some true traffic accident reconstructionists who can lay it all out. I am sure the UK as well as Australia and NZ also have folks who could do it.   Stop the games.

tend to agree with you.

4 minutes ago, itsari said:

The damage on the car does not look like the car was travelling at 177 km per hour . I think 60 to 80 km per hour looks closer to the truth . 

The motorcycle probably was going 50-60 km per hour so if that car was going only 78 km per hour when driving into the bike that car would only have gotten a scratch. The chassis of such an expensive sports car is super strong if you look at the huge dent its obvious that the speed of the car was higher.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, itsari said:

The damage on the car does not look like the car was travelling at 177 km per hour . I think 60 to 80 km per hour looks closer to the truth . 

The 177 was supposedly the Ferrari crossing a CCTV path before the accident not at point of impact!!????????????????

On 8/6/2020 at 2:33 PM, darksidedog said:

2 minutes ago, DPKANKAN said:

The 177 was supposedly the Ferrari crossing a CCTV path before the accident not at point of impact!!????????????????

do not forget that the ferrari is made from material much tougher the average car.

It's not important for the dismissal of the case. 

Did he hit the bike, did he kill anyone. 

Did he drag someone under the car disregard the person could be alive. 

Did he run from the site. 

When he finally appeared did he test positive for anything. 

And finally haw fast was he driving. 

Did he leave any skit marks and if so how long. 

The murder charge is surely the fact he drag the man under his car disregard he might be alive

which is a possibility with lower speed. 

All the talks about the lower speed is actually making the crime worse. 

I take him to Somalia and let some the black ones drag him alive after a car and he might get an idea what he done. 

And if some police like to try i can probably arrange for that too. 

It's a horrible crime surely lack of anyone home on top floor had something to do with this. 

He is not only spoiled. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Police officer who gave conflicting accounts of Ferrari speed claims he miscalculated

None of this after the fact confusion is mostly diversionary. The important thing is how the Yoodivhya swag got cut up.

The General apparently feels he was scammed out of his rightful share of the money. And that 300 million he got a while back has become an embarrassment…as it looks like he got suckered. Rule number one is that the Big Boss always gets paid….and that means he always gets the biggest cut of the biggest deals. There are no excuses when money doesn’t arrive at the correct address.

Sort of looks like that didn’t happen….the Boss is p*ssed…the uniforms are frantically throwing out smoke and mirrors...and more than one person is looking at becoming permanently inactive…

Another fun day at Government House.

Edited by Hayduke

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I hope the overwhelming amount of BS in this cases doesn’t exhaust the media such that this no longer becomes a hot topic.

These issues and the protests against them need to remain at the forefront to avoid sending the message to society that law in Thailand is the farce it is. 

I think LOS folk already know how the system works, most probably know someone who paid to stay out of "cook", etc....????

6 hours ago, rkidlad said:

‘Mr. Suthon maintained that Vorayuth’s car speed was 177kph, while Mr. Saiprasit maintained that the speed was about 79kph’

How can two ‘forensic scientists’ be so far apart in their calculations. It’s as if one of them base theirs on science and the other one on a large pile of cash. 

$$$$$$$