Suvannakhet requirements.

My Non Imm type o based on marriage runs out on Nov 11, but because I couldn't do border runs due to Covid 19. Ranong immigration have told me to leave before September 26th. Suvannakhet being permitted to get a new visa.

So in these Covid 19 days what are the requirements please?

If you have not applied for a 60 day extension to visit your wife since you most recent entry from your non-o visa you could apply for one in September. That would give you more time to stay in the country.

There is no info as to when the border crossings will be open so you could leave and re-enter the country for another 90 day entry.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you have not applied for a 60 day extension to visit your wife since you most recent entry from your non-o visa you could apply for one in September. That would give you more time to stay in the country.

There is no info as to when the border crossings will be open so you could leave and re-enter the country for another 90 day entry.

I never thought of that. Thanks Joe.

Just now, Mosha said:

That's the impression we were given.

Get the 60 day extension. 

Would be astonished if any borders open before Sept 26. 

In addition the requirements for reentry to Thailand could be very difficult.

• Like 1

Well one requirement would be that you can actually travel to Savannakhet, and then back to Thailand. I wouldn't bank on it!

Border openings have been planned (or dreamed up by interested parties) a number of times already, and look where we are...

• Like 2