Injured stray dog, what to do ? Who can we call ?

1 hour ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

Good. I'm glad that increased your understanding. You've undoubtedly also figured out that we not only feed stray dogs but TROLLS as well. But most prefer the former to the latter.

I am a troll? I am the only one warning the OP. He does not know anything about this dog. And if the OP gets hurt by the dog he should do a Rabies treatment as soon as possible. Everything else would be gambling. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Oldie said:

There are so many stray dogs that pose a severe danger to children and adults. Why don't you care about people? Stray dogs need to be removed. Or do you hate people? You are just another dog lover not caring about the consequences of your dog love? I got bitten by such a stray dog here in Pattaya already and went through all the Rabies treatments. I wish all the stray dog lovers this experience. 

Yes I do not care people they are mostly idiots and too many NGO care about people already. I feel more useful to help dogs, people should be able to make a life on their own, not my problem if they just failed all their life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldie said:

I am a troll? I am the only one warning the OP. He does not know anything about this dog. And if the OP gets hurt by the dog he should do a Rabies treatment as soon as possible. Everything else would be gambling. 

Dogs do not hurt me, I am a man and I have bigger balls than any dogs, sad if it doesn't apply to you ????

Who is scare by a dog cannot be totally normal. I walked dozens kms weekly and meet hundreds dogs, i have never been scared, I must be a kind of superman, or other people should wonder about themselves before accusing dogs, parents included.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

I found this guy on the pier at Prachuab hungry and in pain with severe mange. I always carry powdered medication in my car so went to get some. Mix with food and a month later the mange is cured. I found him again after 2 months when I visited Prachuab again
image.thumb.jpeg.e98d51871675092844883bdac610bdf5.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.852e38baff4edb105557703c27461f12.jpeg

Mange medication that I could keep with me to help a dog in this situation ? Can you tell me what to buy and where to buy ?

thank you.

Dog Lives Matter T-shirt

Amazon.com: Dog Lives Matter T-shirt: Clothing

Edited by samtab
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, samtab said:

Mange medication that I could keep with me to help a dog in this situation ? Can you tell me what to buy and where to buy ?

thank you.

Dog Lives Matter T-shirt

Amazon.com: Dog Lives Matter T-shirt: Clothing

I buy the sachets of powder from a local vet. The writing is only in Thai so I don’t know what it’s called but I’ll send you a message with a picture once I’ve been in my car (that’s where they’re kept!)

• Like 2

To anyone who might be interested in helping dogs with mange, I use this at the moment but there are many different ones, cost is 50-100 baht each. Some of them can do 2 medium size dogs. Just mix the powder with some food. Works very quickly, usually full recovery in a month.

image.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fairynuff said:

To anyone who might be interested in helping dogs with mange, I use this at the moment but there are many different ones, cost is 50-100 baht each. Some of them can do 2 medium size dogs. Just mix the powder with some food. Works very quickly, usually full recovery in a month.

image.jpeg

So great thank you !

someone told me that colloidal silver also works well for mange ?

https://www.mcdowellsherbal.com/treatments/for-dogs/777-demodectic-mange-demodecosis-herbal-treatment

Apply a specific antifungal/ anti parasitic herbal applications which are mixed 40 drops into 20ml of Colloidal Silver Antibiotic  and sprayed onto the dogs coat after rinsing in warm water once per day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, samtab said:

So great thank you !

https://www.mcdowellsherbal.com/treatments/for-dogs/777-demodectic-mange-demodecosis-herbal-treatment

Apply a specific antifungal/ anti parasitic herbal applications which are mixed 40 drops into 20ml of Colloidal Silver Antibiotic  and sprayed onto the dogs coat after rinsing in warm water once per day.

I think this might work on someone with a pet dog, but on a Soi dog that you don’t know I think it’s a bit complicated. The powder mixed in food is so simple and very effective.

• 8 months later...
On 8/13/2020 at 5:21 PM, samtab said:

So great thank you !

Colloidal silver is the best kept secret in this world...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...