Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?

Scott

Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 8/13/2020 at 11:19 AM, CGW said:

Being a "critical thinker" I find it strange how the media is telling us that we must have a vaccine, vaccines are supposed to be used when there is no cure available, could this be because their major advertisers are pharmaceutical companies? Is a cure available, is it purposefully being hidden?

Away from the well funded MSM, some news agencies which still tell the truth and report facts are reporting how Doctors are disgusted with the response, most of the news from Doctors is labelled misinformation or fake news, why is that I wonder, why are we not listening to Doctors anymore, seems that we are not being given the option! :shock1: Doctors views are hidden, but if the saviour of society, a non Doctor "Kill Bill" says anything about the "virus" it's front page news ????

Appears letting the truth stand in the way of a well run "agenda" is no longer an option :thumbsup:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/640-european-doctors-gather-discuss-overreaction-covid-damaging-society/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostSideSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Although you could be correct your source is highly suspect. Even respected journals ( Lancet and NEJM) have made errors in reporting on HCQ but made timely retractions. Most of the media has sold out to the far left wingers and are critical of anything POTUS does. The politicization of the Covid epidemic has interfered with logical responses. I blame the media esp MSN and CNN the most.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 5:44 PM, CGW said:

Good for you :thumbsup:

Though I would question your reasoning ????

Your faith in the business model of "Big Pharma" is admirable, it didn't come cheap though, they invest billions in advertising to influence people to believe that they are doing it for "your good" not profit.

If the vaccine goes wrong you can always join the queue and make a claim, they have paid out over 4.2 billion USD where they got it wrong.

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/data/index.html

Good luck! 

So looking for a payday in the epidemic.

20 hours ago, CGW said:

How do you know it helps? do you not have a functioning immune system?

It's been over 50 years since I had flu and I take no drugs produced by the companies you work for nor do I intend to.

Your slanted view is obviously driven by your source of income IMO. ???? 

From what I have read people that took the flu vaccine lowered their resistance to Covid 19, is the warning label wrong?

You were probably spared because of the unselfishness of others that got the vaccine, so it did spread widely. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, CGW said:

What is considered a reliable source, who is determining the "truth" ????

The director in charge of Great Ormund Street children's hospital (mid 1990s) said (in my presence),

"I view giving multiple vaccinations to young children as child abuse, it permanently and irrevocably damages their immune system"

I most definitely considered him a reliable source.

The British Security forces promptly issued a D notice, "not in the public interest to allow this to be broadcast".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Interesting... I’ve not read or seen that information anywhere. IF true it could explain a lot if those nations with a high incidence of Covid-19 deaths and severe illness are also those nations with a high incidence of Flu Vaccine. 

Any reliable source CGW ????

No reliable sources. He gets his inspirations by self rational and medication.

20 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Interesting... I’ve not read or seen that information anywhere. IF true it could explain a lot if those nations with a high incidence of Covid-19 deaths and severe illness are also those nations with a high incidence of Flu Vaccine. 

Any reliable source CGW ????

The mortality rate still remains the highest in Northern Italy, I suppose, but it was very age-dependant (the median age of those who died is 80). The was no impact observed of flu vaccination, but there were rumors about  BCG vaccine protection from covid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

he director in charge of Great Ormund Street children's hospital (mid 1990s) said (in my presence),

"I view giving multiple vaccinations to young children as child abuse, it permanently and irrevocably damages their immune system"

We believe who we choose to believe, based on our position in space and time. Lets see, Panna works at the Santa Rosa family clinic now. Just a Doc., that is all, but as she was a med tech in Nong Phai thirty years, wait going on forty now. And worked on occasion, during med school, in those Myanmar refugee camps in los post 88. I am certainly going to give her FAR more credence than the director of "Great Ormund" no matter how prestigious a position & honored reputation he has. Obviously she disagrees with the great ormund, 

--------------------------------

Pondering vaccinations? A pithy backpacker tale from the past. Yes the hygienically challenged, back when patchouli was patchouli and deodorant nonexistent. 

She was Canadian, and let me state right here & now, there is nothing wrong with that.  However, one of those 'animal types'. Dog bite, and yep, it was infected. Started the old rabies vaccination series, the ones with an ugly long needle into your gut. It turns my stomach thinking about it. Anyway after a couple injections, developed an infection from the needle. Had to fly back to Toronto and start them all over again. Ugh! Deciding to opt out of the vaccinations is an option, however as death is 100 per cent, most opt in.  

Living in paradise on Lake Atitlan, but there is always a serpent in Eden.

Edited by LomSak27

On 8/15/2020 at 1:46 AM, BritManToo said:

The director in charge of Great Ormund Street children's hospital (mid 1990s) said (in my presence),

The British Security forces promptly issued a D notice, "not in the public interest to allow this to be broadcast".

And how exactly do you know that this, about the D notice is true?

Consider your source?

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I was sitting in the office when the guy came in with it.

So, not knowing what you do, or for whom you work, that doesn't tell us a lot about it's authenticity. 

For all I know someone may have just shown you a copy of something with "D Notice" as its title.....

Care to reveal the actual document?...and...if it you believe it to be genuine, why not post it here? You're anonymous on this forum, after all.

Just now, VBF said:

So, not knowing what you do, or for whom you work, that doesn't tell us a lot about it's authenticity. 

For all I know someone may have just shown you a copy of something with "D Notice" as its title.....

Why would I care what you believe?

Up to you.

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Why would I care what you believe?

Up to you.

Which pretty much shows the veracity of your earlier post "The British Security forces promptly issued a D notice" is "imaginative" if you cannot back it up with facts - QED!

11 minutes ago, VBF said:

Which pretty much shows the veracity of your earlier post "The British Security forces promptly issued a D notice" is "imaginative" if you cannot back it up with facts - QED!

Nothing I say, or publish or link to would convince you, I am quite happy for you to believe whatever you want.

I am more than happy for you to take whatever vaccination you want.

If you want to cower in fear in your room, I'm quite happy for you to do that.

The thread title is "will you take it or not?"

This is an anonymous forum for us to voice our opinions, I've stated "not" and given my reasons.

I don't like vaccination, and I don't view COVID as a threat to my well being, if required I will obtain any necessary vaccination certificates, one way or another.

If you don't like my opinions I would suggest you use the 'ignore' feature, as I have just done with you.

Edited by BritManToo

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Nothing I say, or publish or link to would convince you, I am quite happy for you to believe whatever you want.

I am more than happy for you to take whatever vaccination you want.

If you want to cower in fear in your room, I'm quite happy for you to do that.

The thread title is "will you take it or not?"

This is an anonymous forum for us to voice our opinions, I've stated "not" and given my reasons.

I don't like vaccination, and I don't view COVID as a threat to my well being, if required I will obtain any necessary vaccination certificates, one way or another.

If you don't like my opinions I would suggest you use the 'ignore' feature, as I have just done with you.

Says it all!! ????